24. Megan's Mom

THANK YOU @SSEAMAN

for making my dreams come true.

Love the name

ok let's do this thing xx

Eloise xx in the plaza

PS I got a tumblr with my two best friends in the world...

anyone interested?

PPS Just because the 20 15 10 5 is over,

doesn't mean you can't still comment, vote, fan, or tell me who you want Val to end up with!

Infact, I'd really appriciate that!

___________________

"Niall Niall did you know you're famous?"

"Uh yes, I did." Niall said after Isabelle came up to him with wide eyes.

She had been going around telling the boys that they were famous, as if they we're not aware. It was cute.. I suppose.

"AND YOU DIDN"T TELL ME?" She screamed, making us all cover our ears.

"I... It was a secret, that's why," he said, finishing his sentence with more confidence then he started it with.

"But I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, good with secrets."

"You tell me now? If you had told me sooner, I would've told you!"

They got along so well. As I watched my- well, Niall, and my daughter bicker playfully, I remembered wendnesday night, after when Harry had showed up.

"Niall... I have something to show you."

I went under my bed and pulled out the paternity test. I took the Manilla envelope, and passed it to him, fingers interlaced, eyes cast downwards.

I waited, as I head the crinkling of paper, and I heard the papers being slid out.

I waited. I waited as he read through the paragraphs apon paragraphs, scanning for answers, as I did. I waited as he re-read the last few paragraphs over and over, until they because practically tangable, just like I did.

I heard a sigh. Oh no.

"Stop looking ashamed of yourself. So they're Harry's kids."

"So? Niall, this is all you've ever wanted, at least I think, and you say so? Then you tell me to stop looking ashamed of myself?"

"Yeah, basically."

"Niall. They're Harry's. Harry is the father of my children."

Saying that made my stomach flip a little, and I felt kinda sick. I'm not sure if that's in a good way, or in a bad way.

"Do you remember what I said to you?"

"I missed you...?"

He chuckled, then shook his head.

"I said, that even if they aren't mine, I could still be their father. I'd do that for you."

"Why on earth would you want to do that?"

"Because I love your- maybe even our- kids, and I love you. You're right, this is all I've ever wanted, and just because their DNA comes from Harry doesn't mean I'm backing out. I, Niall Horan, love you, Valerie Thompson. I'd marry you in a heart beat. I would, I would I would. I'd make you Valerie Horan. That has a ring to it."

He carefully put the papers on the ground, and gave me a big, fat hug. Have you ever been hugged by Niall Horan? Probably not. Your loss, because you can't feel safer anywhere else. 

"We're going to sit down with Harry, and possibly Liam so we have a sensible, neutral person to even things out, and talk about this, kay dear?"

"Kay dear." He gave me a kiss on the nose. I leaned up and connected my lips to his.

I could get used to this- well I never could. I loved Niall too. I love Harry too. It's different the two, I just don't know how. 

Back to current time, Niall was now Piggybacking Isabelle around the ktichen, with Dragon chasing behind them, barking.

Henry sat there looking kinda glum.

"Here buddy, I'll give you a lift. I boosted him onto my back. 

"Oooph, what did you have for breakfast, bricks?"

"No, I wanted to have candy but Niall gave me Cheerios instead."

"Cheerios?"

"Yeah."

Cheerios. So many memories. And that gets me thinking. Whenever I have an issue, I take it to Niall. These issues tend to be about Harry. Is is worth it, being with Harry? We fight all the time.

"Oh no you don't! Niall, go get them!"

So Niall and Isabelle came hurdling at me and little man. They were getting closer.

"Mommy! Move!" Whispered Henry.

"Watch."

So Niall and Isabelle came teetering towards us. Niall came and gave me a peck on the cheek. Isabelle yanked Henry's nose.

"Got your nose!"

"MOM! Make her give it back!"

Niall and Belle started whispering. She fistbumped him, and then Niall returned Henry's "Nose" to his face.

"I'm sorry I took your nose. It's a nice nose."

"Thank you."

"Wanna get down Hen? You're gonna break my back."

"Sure. Can Nick come over later?"

"Sure, you haven't had any playdates this summer yet."

"Can I go to Megan's?"

"Did she invite you over?"

"Megan's mom called this morning and we talked, I said I'd ask you. She's a chatty thing."

I hate Megan's mom. Slut. I didn't say that. She's a bored Housewife who flirts with everyone else's husbands. She'll befriend you, then talk about you behind your back. She's thirty five, so being around a twenty seven year old british chick makes her feel young.

Wait- she probably flirted with Niall. I'll ask him.

"Yeah. I'll go call her back. Can you two go read for thirty minutes?"

"Ok!"

Isabelle picked up on Henry's enthusiasm.

"I love reading! What page are you on your book, Henry?"

"page fourty."

"Oh, well I'm on page fifty..." She trailed on down the hall.

"I hate Megan's mom."

"Thank god, she kept trying to flirt with me."

"Tell me what she said."

"Well she asked me if I wanted to come over too... I was like, no, I'm fine."

"She probably liked you for your accent."

"I could say the same."

"Ok, I'm going to call her now."

I pecked Niall on the lips, and walked off. 

It wasn't bad that I kissed him... was it? No, it was ok. Right? RIght.