10. Matching

ten chapters.

that's like... I don't know.

ERR so if you could comment,

on who you THINK is the father,

and who you WANT to be the father,

that'd be swell. I'll take a tally, and then

add some of my opionion. If you add reasons why,

that makes it more convincing.

Shout out princessjane. New fan!

E'rbody dance now,

xX ELLA FELLA Xx

_______________________

It had been a week since I had recovered from being sick. It was sunday, and I didn't have work sunday nights. It was sunday morning now, and a brilliantly sunny one at that. So I decided it was a beach day.

The twins had gotten more used to the guys (they aren't boys anymore) and Isabelle had even done Liam's make up yesterday. Adorable. It was nice how they split up playing soccer, Harry and Liam on Henry's team, Niall and Louis on Isabelle's, Zayn being a sub or picking the children up.

"Valerie! Come play with us!" Niall shouted. 

"Nope, I'm getting ready to go to the beach!" I called over my shoulder, and Henry ran up to me. I smoothed out little man's wavy hair, which was turning a brighter, shinier copper like it does every summer.

I picked him up, and piggybacked him to his room. 

"Mother, i want to wear the lobster shorts," he said. Last summer in Nantucket we got him these Lobster swim trunks, and they were so cute. Right now I had yet to wash them.

"How about the red ones?"

He gave me a deadpan look, and shrugged. I brought them to him, and left so he could change. I then meandered to my room, and chose a red bikini whith white polka dots. Might as well match. I tossed a flowy, shapeless, white dress over my head, with a lace pattern at the bottom.

I filled the straw bag up with sunscreen (Henry burns really easily), towels, a plastic bag with keys and phone, money, and beach tokens. I slipped some target flip flops on my feet, and walked to Belle's room. 

She had put on a white one piece with red polka dots. Hmmm. She was trying to braid her hair into two lil braids, but was failing.

"Here, Let me help." I took it and effortlessly turned her hair into braids.

"Mommy how do you do that?" She asked accusingly.

"It's a mommy secret. C'mon, let's go downstairs."

And we did. I loved walking down the stairs, because they had all these beautiful pictures of them, of me, of him, of her, of us. Christmas, beach days, birthdays, easter. Fourth of july (they're american), mother's day. All there.

We finally settled into the kitchen, where Liam was, already set. The twins started playing that game where you pretend to shoot the other person with your hands. Henry kept winning.

"So, you've missed a bit."

"I suppose I have, I didn't read any magazines with you guys in it. I'm sorry. Care to fill me in?'

"Well Dani and I are married, and you know that..."

I was secretly at their wedding. In cognito. I was pregnant, and famous in england, so I dressed up.

"Yes, how are you guys?"

"We have a four year old daughter, Kathleen."

"Like your mum? That's so cute!"

"Thank you, and sort of."

"Ok so what else has happened?"

"Well, Harry had a few flings,"

Ouch.

"Niall did too, but nothing serious,"

Burn.

"Zayn had two really serious girlfriends and a boyfrie-"

"Hold the phone-"

"Zayn, and Louis, are bisexual."

"Since...?"

"April 2014 and November 2014"

"Thats specific."

"Well, they dated briefly-"

"You're joking me."

"No."

"Ok, carry on."

"But they still love each other."

"When did they date?"

"On and off for the past 3 years, in private."

"Oh, so nobody knows."

"Yeah, but we need to get them to commit to each other, because they're pretty annoying without each other."

I smiled and shook my head. 

"I didn't see this coming."

"No one did until Harry walking in on them, well you know..."

"Ah."

"Yeah, so how about you loooove?"

"Well Liam, I spent my life missing you guys, parenting, working crappy jobs, being the best parent I could be, and I didn't date after they turned two. I don't want them having men in and out of their lives like that."

"That's dedication."

"Yeah, quite. Thank god they like you guys, they're really awkward around grown men."

"Well, you guys are still pretty much children."

"How long are they going to be?" Henry huffed.

"i don't know"