30. Boots

Chappta 30 guuuuys

Niall or Harry?

Comment Puh-lease..

please?

6 degree of seperation, elle xx

(that doesn't make sence.)

____________________

It was the next morning, but the twins were still incredibly jetlagged; not going to sleep until 2, but sleeping in until... now.

There was a knock on the door, and I sent Liam to go check on them.

"So We're here. What do you want to do?"

"I want to take them about the city."

"Ok."

"Really?" Harry's face lit up.

"Yeah I'll take them out for lunch."

"Valerie why are you so difficult?"

I giggled at this.

"What's so funny?"

"You're such a hypocrite. You drag us across the ocean basically against my will, then call me difficult?"

He pursed his lips together.

"But I want to take them to Harrods."

"VAL!" Liam called.

"ONE MINUTE!" I shouted back. 

"NOW!"

I jumped up, over the couch, and to the guest room. I skidded to a halt as soon as I was past the doorframe, but due to the socks on my feet, I almost knocked into the dresser.

"Yes?"

"I think Henry has a fever."

"Did you take his tempature?"

"103 farenheit."

"That's high!"

"Well I don't know farenheit, is that bad?"

"It's supposed to be 98.6."

"Oh... So that's high?"

"Very. 104 I'd get him to the hospital."

"Mommy?'

He seemed dazed. I went over and pushed his limp curls out of his face.

"yes?"

"I'm cold, can you get me more blankets?"

"Henry you're sick, you have a fever."

"Can you get me blankets?"

"Sure, but you're staying here for the next 2 days."

He frowned a bit.

"My head hurts."

"I'll get you some medicine."

How on earth was I going to get medicine? I didn't bring any with me...

"Liam, can you go ask Harry to run to Boots and get some children's advil or something? The liquid kind?"

"Sure thing." And he walked out.

"It's going to be ok Henry... don't worry..." I sat there rubbing his face as he drifted into sleep again.

"Mom?" Be chirped from the other side of the bed.

"Go watch TV with liam..."

"I wanna do something."

"Uh," The thought of Harry wanting to take my kids out flashed in my mind. What if he takes Just Be out?

"Go tell Harry that I give him permission to take you.. out, I suppose, after he gets Henry's medicine."

"Ok."

She went out of the room and I heard the TV flicker on. I kept rubbing Henry's head as he broke out into a sweat. I wiped it off and gave him a kiss on the head.

"here it is. Now MY daughter said that I could take her out today... I'm guessing that wasn't meant to sound like a date."

"No. You can keep her busy. Take her shopping, out to lunch, movie, a play, Picadilly, buckingham, whatever you think would interest her. Just promise me you will keep her away from cameras as much as you can. Absolutely. No. Pictures."

He beamed at me.

"I knew you would come around. Thanks Valerie!"

"No Pictures!"

I heard the door slam.