9. Toothpaste

back to a small amount of readers

not that I mind

I enjoy yo company.

Especially when you vote,

or comment,

or fan!

Treat yo self.

ElleXXXXX

_________________________

I woke up with a strong desire to kick off the covers and go and vomit. So I did. I stumbled down the hall in my white with pink polka dotted pajamas, and went to the bathroom, and emptied my gut.

"Oh my god..." I said to no one in paticular.

I then hopped into the shower, because I felt discusting. My head was clouded and pounding. I flicked the hot water on, and hid under the stream of it as it heated up. I drew the curtain, so you couldn't see anything. Although you could see my siluettte if the shower light was on, which it was.

I was massaging my scalp, trying to get the dull thunk thunk thunk of a headache out, when the door creaked open. God damn it I needed to lock it.

It was.. Harry. And he was brushing his teeth. Bless his soul. I watched him in frozen anticipation of the enivitable.

"Why hello there, sexual," He said, foaming at the mouth like he had rabies from the toothpaste.

"Hello there, rabies," I retorted. God damn it. I mean at least he couldn't really see me...

"Shuddupp at least I'm not naked..." He pouted. He was right, he was half naked. Well, 3/4, because his sweatpants were dangerously low.

"Barely..." I said. I moved on to conditioner. It smelled like vanilla and strawberries. 

"Oh would you like me to be? Would you like me to join you?" He said cleaning out his mouth, and slipping his fingers inside his sweatpants.

"No. Leave."

"Oh you know you want this..." I looked at his pants, and based on the tent there....

"No I think that would be you. Check your pants, love."

"Fiddlesticks. Well, can I?" His voice was partially begging, and I can't deny that I wasn't...  keen on the Idea too.

"I have a fever Harry. Maybe some other time."

"That's tantalizing."

"You... go now so I can shower in peace. I need to get out now."

"Ok, whatever you say...."

And he finally left. I stepped out of the steam bubble and flicked the fan on. I didn't bother to blowdry my hair, I usually don't anyway. I paddled down the hall and succumbed to the warmth of my bed, because now I was freezing.