22. Steve and Karen

19/20 comments.

9/10 votes.

9/10 fans.

5.25/5 father comments.

I really wanna reveal next chapter, so one more fan. Please? One more comment. One more vote. One more fan.

It isn't that hard! haha ask @awesomeowly!

Elle oh! Elle xx

_______________

A few days later, the day right before Harry's reverse house arrest came to an end, I had walked Dragon.

He needed a good walk, the scoundrel. He dragged me through bushes when he saw a squirrel. And that's how I got these scratches up and down my knee. It's funny, because they stung worse than a broken bone ever would hurt. 

"I'm home!"  I chorused the second I walked in. I'd have to take a shower. My atheltic shorts now had a rip in them. Bummer.

No one responded. I pulled a leaf out of my hair, and unleashed Dragon. Surely they were home, right? Right.

I walked into the family room to see Isabelle and Henry watching the news. Their eyes were glued to the televison set. Dragon came up and greeted them with a drool covered tackling, but they brushed him off. 

The dog settled down at their feet. This was so weird, they always, always played with Dragon.

"One direction have just completed their North American tour, but band mate Harry Styles has been seen in and around Hong Kong, partying with the borgois there. Funny, huh Steve?"

"Very, Considering Bandmates Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson have been spotted around the Chicago area-"

Uh oh.

"With these adorable kids!"

Shit.

Isabelle started shrieking.

"WE'RE FAMOUS HENRY!"

"No, Zayn and Louboo are famous."

Lou boo? what the hell? That's actually an ok nickname- ok not the issue at hand.

"Who's kid's are those Karen?"

"Well it's speculated they could be former friend of the band, Valerie Thompson who dissapeared off the map august of 2012-"

"MOMMY YOU'RE FAMOUS TOO!!!!"

"Mom you're famous and you didn't tell us?"

"Well, You see, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam are all in a band. It's called one direction."

"THEY'RE IN A BAND?"

"Calm down Is. Yes, they're in a band. It was quite popular, back in the day."

"Like 2015?"

I smiled at Henry's version of back in the day.

"No, a little older."

"Like the ninties?" This poor boy has been confused so many times this month.

"No, a little later."

"Two thousand and four?"

"Two thousand and twelve ish."

"Hey we were born in two thousand and thirteen!"

"They were still popular then."

"That's cool!" Shouted Henry.

"You guys can't tell anybody you know them though."

"Why?"

"Because then people will try and bother us a lot... does this make sense?"

"I guess."

"Ok, good talk."

I patted their knees, then went to go make lunch.