I'm Sorry You Hurt Me

My WiFi, as my friend puts it, is cheeks

Vic's POV

'What was Abraham Woodhull's alias?

A) Samuel Culper
B) Samuel Culpeper
C) Edmond Hewlett
D) Bruce Springsteen'

I clicked A with a sigh. Social studies test, just peachy. I hadn't studied, as I didn't know we were having it and Kellin forced me out of the house last night. But I was a history nerd anyways, it wasn't too bad. My father had taught me most of this when I was younger.

But I was still out of it. I stared at the next question for a good few minutes before I realized the answer was Charles Lee.

Didn't we learn about the American Revolution in fifth and seventh grade? This was review practically. I mean, we never talked about the spies and redcoat generals, but if we didn't already know this, most wouldn't care.

I passed through the rest of the test quickly and set my laptop down. We couldn't browse on our laptops or phone after the test, so I couldn't read fan fiction as I usually did.

Instead I sat at my desk, waiting idly for class to end and me to rush home. I fell asleep, being woken up later by Jaime.

"Man, class ended three minutes ago. Wake the fuck up," he urged.

"Fuck, what?" I grabbed my things and stood, taking a moment to gain my balance.

"How'd you sleep through the bell?"

I shrugged. "Didn't sleep much last night."

"No shit- Hey, I'm throwing a party tonight, wanna come?" Jaime asked, putting his arm around me.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "I'm pretty busy-"

"Kellin's coming," Jaime interrupted, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What- No! Now he's gonna force me to go," I pouted.

"No shit I am," a familiar voice said when we'd walked out, making me jump.

"Kellin? What the fuck?"

"I was waiting for you," he shrugged.

Jaime nudged me, smiling deviously. I nudged him back, nodding my head down the hallway for him to go. He chuckled and walked off, going to speak to some others.

"So how are ya?" Kellin asked me.

I glanced at him quizzically. "Fine. You?"

He sighed, letting his head fall on my shoulder. "Bored. So I came to see my good ol pal Vic."

"Pal? Fuck, friend zoned," I joked.

He blushed. "Aw, Viccy, I love you!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and falling on one knee.

"I told you it was gay!" I heard Jaime shout from down the hall.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back, pulling Kellin up. "Come on, Romeo, lets go home."

"Romeo, I like it. You're my Juliet then," He smiled.

"Anytime," I sighed.

-Pen-eesé-

"Remind me why we're coming here again?" I asked Kellin as we pulled up to Jaime's.

"Because, my friend, you are an introvert." He took a moment, grabbing his things. "And I haven't hooked up in awhile."

I rolled my eyes. The thought of him hooking up with another boy made me uncomfortable.

I followed Kellin inside. He immediately walked off to one of his friends. I sighed and walked into the kitchen, wanting to get drunk as soon as possible. Parties were my only excuse to get drunk, otherwise Kellin had thrown the alcohol out and refused to let me buy more after the last few encounters. He really cared about me, and I hated it.