I Think I'm Falling For You

^^ I spent two hours working on problems like that..
Egg
I keep choking on my spit

Vic's POV

Kellin got home late. I was still up, unto his knowledge. I was curled up, on my side not facing him, on the bed. The TV was on quietly playing in the darkness of the room, a simple documentary on a tour some band I like went on years ago.

Things were contradicting each other. When Kellin had left, my mind immediately wanted to self harm. But the promise I'd made earlier. I didn't, surprisingly. Alcohol, as I'd secretly boughten some more, was another temptation I refused to give in to. For Kellin.

It was confusing why I wasn't doing these so normal things all for this boy. My thoughts began to contradict each other, and when I didn't have the craved sting on my arm I realized how bad things could get.

So I turned on the documentary.

They always served as a distraction. Watching videos on bands, whether interviews or documentaries like the one I was watching now.

But I still felt numb. Lying on the bed, I was trying to sift through everything. I wanted it to go away, I was scared of breaking down again. After last time, it just hurt too much.

A sigh from Kellin was heard as he silently walked over and turned off the TV. In the dark, I saw him glance at me. I hadn't closed my eyes, they were wide open while I thought.

He didn't know I was awake, though, and instead walked to the kitchen and put some things away. I heard him humming something, before he spoke quietly.

"You know, Vic, you're confusing. I look at you and question my motives. I first came to you for a fuck, as I do every boy, but then I found you had more to you. I was intrigued and, well now we're here. I tell myself we're simply friends, or at least becoming that, but then there's this little part in my heart that wonders about something more, as if I could ever be in a relationship," Kellin explained. I couldn't tell if he knew I was awake or not. But he continued, soon enough answering my question. "So I push it aside. I wanted to tell you, but I can't. So I guess I tell the sleeping body on your bed, then, close enough."

He walked over and climbed in bed beside me, snuggling close. "Vic?" He asked when he saw me. "You're awake? Did you hear anything?"

I shook my head. "Woke up a few seconds ago."

Kellin nodded, falling back onto the bed and beside me. "Is.. Is it okay if I, uh, cuddle with you?" He asked shyly. "I had a rough night."

I nodded. "If you want."

He smiled weakly, putting his arms around my waist and nuzzling into my neck. "Goodnight Vic."

"Goodnight Kellin."

Short as fuck but it's almost 1 AM so i wan sleep
This is also build up
Eventually the secret gay arises and then "oop" it's all ruined by me

aNyHoE
My shoulder cracked oh my god, so did my thighs

Stay salty

~ISweepy