Chapter Ten: Winners

The Gif on the side is how my celebratory dance normally goes down. So dance with me! LOL. Casual accidental slip in of the title! That was pure accident! Anyway, dance with me! because I think this chapter is perfect!!! :') 

TEAM NINNOX?

TEAM HARROX?

*****************************

“One Direction.” Katy Perry announced. It took half a second for it to sink in, and then we were all on our feet. The boys cheered and hugged and I gripped onto Dani as they celebrated, looking on top of the world as they walked towards the stage.

I clap and cheer with the rest of the arena as they make their way to the stage. I laugh as Katy kisses Niall and Harry on the lips and Liam kindly kisses her cheek instead, and Lou and Zayn do the same.

"Your boyfriend is such a gentleman." I whisper to Dani and she nods, still watching the boys on stage.

“Thanks very much Katy.” Niall begins, “Thanks for the kiss. Thank you so much, we’ve grown up watching this show and to even be here is an honour and to collect one of these on behalf of our fans is incredible. Straight away we would like to thank the most important people, our fans who have followed us through our two year rollercoaster journey and helped us win this award for best pop video so thank you, this one’s for you guys, we love you.” Niall waves and I catch myself still staring at him, even as Liam begins to speak.

“I just want to say that we’ve had this award two seconds and already we’ve broke it, so there’s a good start. Thank you so much to MTV it’s amazing to be here. Thank you to you guys who voted and I just want to say a massive thank you to our team backstage, our management who help us out every week, thank you so much.”

Louis then takes the microphone: “Just a few more thank you’s, We want to thank Simon Cowell and everyone at Syco, our incredibly label , Columbia who have just been absolutely unbelievable and of course Steve Barnett for believing in us from the start. Thank you very, very much, this one is for our fans.”

I cheered as they went offstage, they did it! It was incredible that two years ago, they were just teenage boys who dreamed big, and now they were picking up a moon man!

The First Time I Met One Direction

“Lunch, finally!” I exclaim as I get into the queue in the canteen, where everyone at X Factor ate. I load my plate up with chips, and grab a cup of coffee as Dan and I sit down at a table by ourselves. We played ‘spot the contestants’ whilst we watched everyone else get their lunches.

“He’s a contestant!” I exclaim, a little too loudly and the boy looks up and smiles at me. I smile back and Dani giggles.

“He’s cute.” Dani whispers in my ear as he looks away from us. He had straight brown hair and he was cute, I even remembered him from boot camp, he was placed into the boy band.

Me and Dani looked away from the boy and continued to play our game.

“Is he a contestant?” I ask Dani, pointing at another teenage boy with straight brown hair; he was wearing Hollister trackies and t-shirt, and had a beanie on.

“Yes he is.” I squeal when a deeper voice answers, and look to my right to see the boy from earlier leaning down near us. “He’s called Louis.” Me and Dani turn around to face him, “I don’t think you two are contestants though.”

“We’re not.” I answer, “We’re dancers.” Dani nods, still watching him.

“Dancers are hot.” Another boy, with curly hair comes up next to him, a cheeky smile on his face; he was also wearing a beanie. “What are your two names?”