Chapter Nineteen: "She is rather a comfortable pillow."

Le sigh... I know I said I would update on Sunday... BUT I SAID I MIGHT AND I HAD WORK TO DO, I'M SO SORRY! :(

*

“Is your boyfriend in the UK?” Emma asks me. We were in the car, I had managed to get to the airport and Emma and I flew back to the UK, finally, I was going to be able to spend time with Niall.

“Yeah. We’re hoping to spend some time together.”

“And he’s in One Direction?” She asks for confirmation and I nod. I load Twitter. “Can I see which member he is?” I nod, immediately searching for Niall’s name on Twitter and loading his profile, clicking on his profile picture and showing it to her.

“The Irish one?” She asks and I nod again. I look down at his tweets, freezing at his latest one.

@NiallOfficial: I really miss you.

I smile, and just as I am about to type out a reply, Emma nudges me.

“Don’t reply. It will shove it in the faces of people who we want to buy your album the fact that you are dating their celebrity crush. It’s best to leave the cute messages to texts.” I sigh, closing Twitter and typing out a text message to him.

To: My Cute Irish Gentleman xxxxx

I really miss you :( I’m driving home now! I’ll be with you soon enough! <3 Xxx

I waited for a reply, but if I got one... I’m not sure. Because my eyes drooped to a close as I stopped resisting my urge to sleep.

*

When I finally woke up, I realised we were only a turning away from Niall’s apartment. I wanted nothing more than to get back to Niall’s flat, finally being reunited with him after what felt like years apart. I watched as the car got nearer and near to Niall’s flat and then-

“You missed the turning.” I tell the driver, watching the street that Niall lived on pass us by.

“No we didn’t.” Emma replies, looking up from her phone.

“Niall’s flat!” I exclaim, unable to get my words out at pure shock at her. Was she seriously not going to drop me off at Niall’s flat? “I-I was planning on stopping there.”

Emma gave me a blank look, and then looked back down at her phone.

“Are you kidding me?” I exclaim, staring in shock as Emma continued to tap away at her phone, as if I had not said a word to her. “Are you fucking kidding? What the fuck?”

“Stop swearing.” Emma warns me. The car pulls up outside my flat, and reluctantly, I get out, opening the boot and grabbing my suitcase.

“I’ll see you tomorrow!” Emma shouts through the car window as I reach my flat door.

“What?” I turn around, glaring at Emma.

“I said I’ll see you tomorrow.” Emma repeats.

“I’m spending the day with Niall tomorrow.” I tell her.

If she dared to tell me I could not be with my boyfriend tomorrow, I was going to kill her. Slowly and badly, I would rip her to pieces and hurt her in every way imaginable.

“We’ll see.”

My mouth dropped open as I open my flat door and slam it shut, immediately; when the door is closed, I dial Niall’s number on my phone.

“Hullo?” I hear the husky voice of Niall, who I’d probably just woken up.

“Niall! I’m so sorry! Emma didn’t let me go to yours tonight. And it looks like I can’t spend the day with you tomorrow either!”