Chapter Twenty-Eight: Dance With Me

Touring went by smoothly, and I was once again back at home, or, Niall’s home. He’d come home the day I got home and we unpacked my things, finding a place for everything so that it was ready when he gets home later in the year.

I miss him, I really miss him. It’s like I’ve not got anything to do anymore, Dani is busy dancing, El is at uni, and Little Mix have gone over to America, but Tessa had thought it best to stop the tour over to America, and wait a little longer.

Harry and Taylor had broken up, and while Taylor was still in England we had a habit of hanging out, and I was trying to stop her from writing too many songs about Harry.

“Why do you do it?” I ask Taylor, we’re in mine and Niall’s flat, writing songs together. I’d tried to stay away from writing about Niall, I’ve already got a whole album written about him, I don’t need another one.

“Do what?” Taylor asks me, looking up from her sheet of paper.

“Write songs about guys you’ve dated?” I ask, was it bad that I’ve asked her this?

“Writing songs about my ex’s is like...” Taylor looks as if she’s looking into the distance, “I guess for most girls when they’re dumped they talk to their girlfriends and eat tons of ice cream, but for me, writing songs is my ice cream.” I nod in understanding. “Do you think if you and Niall broke up you’d write a break up song?” She asks.

Would I? From my feelings now I know that I’d never publically humiliate him like that by writing a trashy song about him. But if we did ever break up, how am I supposed to know right now if it’s the best thing to do.

“I don’t know.” I reply, “I guess I’ll just have to see if I ever break up with Niall.”

I scratch out the latest lyric I had written and sigh, banging my head onto the table.

“I can’t think of anything.”

“You need inspiration.” Taylor tells me, showing me her newly written out lyrics. “When was the last time you saw Niall?”

“In real life or on a computer?” I ask, flashing her a smile. “A month. More than a month actually. And on a computer... a week?” Taylor looks shocked and I decide to elaborate, “Him and the boys are really busy.”

“Still, you need to see him, or you’re never going to get out of this writer’s block.” I nod, knowing she’s right. Taylor passes me my laptop and opens it up in front of me. “Call him and then book the quickest flights you can and visit him. It’s obvious you’re desperate to see him.” Taylor hands me my phone and I quickly type in his phone number, waiting to hear his gorgeous voice.

“Hullo?” I hear a very tired voice ask down the phone.

“Hey baby.” I coo down the phone, “I want to ask you something.”

“What?” He suddenly sounds perked up and I laugh, going into our bedroom and pulling out a suitcase.

“Guess what I’m doing right now.” I ask and Niall ‘urrm’s for a while.

“Watching tv?”

“Nope.”

“I give up Lenn.” Niall groans.

“Well, I’m packing.”

“Why are you packing?” Niall asks in between yawns and I smile at his stupidness.

“Well, I’m packing because Taylor Swift is in our lounge on my laptop booking plane tickets so that I can visit my incredibly sexy and amazing boyfriend.”