Chapter Twenty-One:Christmas Celebrations, Made in Ireland and Rolo

It was Christmas Eve, and I was finally driving my way home. I sat in the back of the car, texting Niall and Dani as I tried to find some way to entertain myself.

@LennoxOfficial: got a few hours of boredom! #AskLennox ?

Immediately I got thousands of replies, and I began replying to some.

Why didn't you go to America like the other 1D girlfriends?

@LennoxOfficial: I had interviews and promotions to do for my album :( I really wanted to go!

When are you releasing your album?

@LennoxOfficial: In the new year!

What's your favourite song of your album?

@LennoxOfficial: A song called Try

@NiallOfficial: @LennoxOfficial #AskLennox who is the best boyfriend ever? Xx

@LennoxOfficial: @NiallOfficial you, of course baby!

I giggled at Niall's tweet and for the next half an hour I answered questions about all sorts of things, my singing, my favourite things, about Niall and the boys.

LennoxOfficial: I'm almost home now, so I will have to stop the questions now! But I had loads of fun!

I scrolled through my timeline, when a tweet done by my boyfriend got my brain wondering what he was doing...

@NiallOfficial: Don't you love surprises...

We pulled up outside my house, and as always, it was decorated with fairy lights outside, and inside the window, I could make out the lit up Christmas tree, with purple and silver decorations. I went towards the door, thanking the driver for driving me all the way from London to my small hometown.

I knocked on the door, awaiting the masses of my family members hugging and congratulating me, but instead, I heard music coming from inside, and I opened the unlocked front door. Immediately, there were people in Christmas-styled clothes dancing or talking to people. I squealed when I caught sight of Baby Howard with all his friends, holding a wine glass and I sprinted towards him in my UGG boots and wrapped my arms around his neck, covering his eyes with my cold hands.

"Guess who?" I sing in his ear and his friends snicker at me, the embarrassing yet famous older sister.

"Lennox get off me." Howard huffs and I remove my arms from around his shoulder and spin him around to face me,

"You're 13, stop drinking you alcoholic." I scold him with a fake frown on my face and pull the wine bottle from his friend's hand and the wine glasses out of Howard's clutches.

"You're late, the party started at 9, and it's 11."

"Well maybe I came at the right moment, because the party doesn't start until I walk in!" I chant from the old Ke$ha song and go off in search of people I know.

I find Dani, who was sat in the corner with Ben, Max's best friend, who is a family friend of our's, and then I see my cousins and aunts who all congratulate me, but then I catch sight of my sister.

"LINDSEY!" I scream, rushing towards my sister and clasping my arms around her. "I have missed you so much you have no idea!" I squeal and I then pull my brother-in-law Jacob in for a hug.

"You went to America without seeing us!" Lindsey scolds me and I laugh.

"I was busy! Plus I was in a totally different state to you!"

"Whatever. Anyway, where's this boyfriend I've heard so much about?" Lindsey asks, looking around.

"He's at home with his family." I tell her and Lindsey smirks.