✬ mistakes are made - {g}

(might be some errors idkdu)

y/n pov

i waited for him to come back home, it was currently 1 in the morning. and i know he's with her again. the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach.. her perfume always lingering when im around him, her red lipstick tinted on his lips, it hurts..

a lot

the door opens slowly, and grayson looks up at me with his eyes lifeless.. the same expression still on his face and im sick of him feeling or acting guilty.

"hey baby"

i shook my head no slowly as i was on the urge of crying, he stood, not daring to go near me as he closes the door.

"um..im sorry"

i dont even know how to feel anymore, anger? confusion? sadness?

i was destroyed mentally and physically

"you always say that! you keep lying and lying to me and im done" my voice cracks as i yank the necklace he gave me a few months ago, throwing it harshly on the wall. he watched me go on as his eyes were becoming watery. he knows whats coming. it was the gift he gave me on our 1 year anniversary. he takes a deep breath as he bends over to pick the special necklace, clenching it tight in his hand as i watch a tear fall off from his puffy eyes.

"you know i love you, right?"

i laugh, "really? if you did. why are you doing this?" he stays quiet, staring at me as he knows this was the end of our hopeless relationship. "you know.. i didnt think you'd become this person that you are right now. you promised me you wouldnt leave me for anyone else, you told me im the only one you would love, you told me we would get married. now what, huh?" i sigh, "all these time we've spent, laughing, crying, loving with eachother meant nothing to you?"

he shook his head, "they meant everything to me, baby please- give me another chance.. i-i dont know what i'd do without you." he says, tears now running down his cheeks

"do your other girlfriend" i say, nudging him in the shoulder as i leave his house.

i hate him.

i hate him so fucking much and it hurts because i used to love him.