ღ crush? - {g}

you walk in the classroom that was half filled with kids, you look around, hoping your bestfriend, grayson would be here.

unfortunately, he wasn't, so you take an empty seat, that was also sat next to an empty seat, maybe grayson will be in my class? you thought.

you lay your head down low until you hear his familiar laugh, his laugh that would always make the whole room echo.

"Y/N!!" He laughs, you look up as you smile at him sweetly, he smiles showing you his perfectly white teeth, he walks towards you and of course, takes the seat next to you.

"sooo... Have you started liking anyone in the summer break?" He suddenly says, leaning closer to you.

your eyes shoots towards him, "what do you mean?"

"a crush?" he mumbles, he takes a pen and chews on its lid, something he does to show nervousness.

but he never knew it was a sign for him.

"ohh, yeah of course!" you giggle, you take out a piece of paper and start doodling,

"really? who?"

"i don't know." you shrug, grayson leans close to your desk and he looks up at you, confused

"what do you mean you don't know? just tell me who" he giggles, but he still was looking at you seriously.

"some good looking, nice guy" you chuckle, he nods his head slowly as he pouts his lips. he takes the pen out of his mouth and starts to write something on his little sheet of paper.

little does he know, he was your crush. or has always been your crush.

-

should i make a part 2? (;;