✬ precious - {e}

"look, can you just shut up about it?!" ethan yells at you, making you jump a bit. "this wasn't supposed to happen!"

"how about you stop being an asshole?!" you yell at ethan, making him clench his jaw and fists.

"shut up! you're the reason i'm being like this!" he walks closer to you, you back away but you hit the wall getting you trapped by ethan. he puts both of his arms and put them on each side. now you're actually screwed.  ;;))

"it was your fault for making me feel like this. it was your fault from the start." he whispers, you swallow the lump of air stuck in your throat, while he leans closer making your foreheads touch.

"i love you." ethan finally says, your eyes widen, "y-you said, no catching feelings, this was just a deal-"

"you changed that. for me, this isnt a deal anymore, you mean way too much to me, y/n." he sighs, "i just broke the rules and i'm proud" he jokes. but this was serious, you do have feelings for ethan, but you're afraid he'll dump you like what he did to other girls.

"e-ethan, i can't" you push him back, making him look at you confused.

"how come?"

"you'll hurt me, and i-"

"no- i promise, i will never. i don't even know if you noticed. i've changed for you."

"also..why would i hurt something so precious?"