✬ jealousy - {e}

you and ethan are bestfriends but grayson is also, you haven't spent time with grayson for a long time so you decided to hang out with him more.

-
{end of the day}

"y/n, where are you going?" ethan puts his arm around your shoulder, you look at him and you say "to gray's locker"

he stays silent and walked with you, making the tension more slightly awkward.

"y/n! hi" grayson smiles, you unwrap yourself from ethan and went to go hug grayson.

"are you free today? maybe we can go and go get ice cream, or pizza!" your excitement pumps more and more as you think of so many things the both of you can do together (dont think dirty pls:p) its only been a week since you and gray last hung out.

"yeah, i'm free, do you wanna go right now though?"

"okay, i'm leaving" ethan interrupts, making you and grayson look over to him walking away.

"ethan!" you yell, a few people looks at you, but it didn't bother you.

he turns around, eyeing you both,

"come back!"

he hesitates at first but then walks over to you

"whatt.." he groans, you raise an eyebrow, noticing that ethan's acting weird.

"why are you like this all of a sudden?" you ask,

he shrugs, grayson giggles for no reason at all, you turn around giving him a confused look.

"ethan's jealous, ethan's jealous" grayson repeats, ethan blushes and frowns at grayson.

"so immature" ethan rolls his eyes,

"well, if you are, then lets just all hang out together?"

ethan immediately nods making you chuckle slightly.

"no need to be jealous anymore, ethan" grayson smirks, ethan hits his shoulder in a playful way.

"shut up."

-

;updates will take longer than usual, i have writers block and absolute no motivation. but i will update all of my books very soon.