ღ issues (part 2) - {g}

y/n's pov

i slightly regret going out, it was cold, cold enough to make me pass out. but being the stubborn little shit i am i decided to continue walking down the street.

the rocks underneath me crunched, it was a satisfying sound honestly. the snow gently fall onto me and everywhere, i love winter and hate it. it makes the surroundings less scary, i guess. even though the trees around me are literally balding.

i hug myself tight as i saw the playground come in view, a small smile grows on my burning cold face. seeing the swings, made me remember the times when me and grayson would always come here when we're both in a shitty mood.

"what the fuck grayson?" i laughed as he pushed my swing, causing me to go higher. making the wind blow harder onto me. he lets out a chuckle as he kept gently pushing me.

"stop! im gonna slide off!" i warned him, my grip on the chains tightened, i was scared but not really.

"shit sorry," he stops and sits on the swing next to mine, causing it to let out a creaky sound.

"you wanna head back to my place?"

-

i sat on the same exact swing i used to sit on when we were actually very happy with each other. the thought made me feel drained. were like..drifting apart. i look down and closed my eyes.

his smiles, his laughs, his hugs. every little thing he does. i just miss it. i miss him so much and it hurts because i don't know when i'll actually get to act like his girlfriend.

the wind was blowing hard but i ignored it, it was hard enough to get me moving on the swing though, freaking me out a bit. but i kept my eyes closed, i always do when im thinking hard.

i wonder if he misses me. he probably does and doesnt. i mean who am i kidding? the guy literally pushes me away, i let out a sigh making it evaporate into thin air.

the wind started blowing harder and thats when i opened my eyes, i was high up in the air, immediately making my grip tighten. i was slightly frightened because who the hell is pushing me?

i turn around to find grayson pushing me, just like what he would usually do when we were here.

"stop, im gonna slide off!" i tell him, my voice came out weak. he stopped and said

"this reminds me of something"

my eyes widen, the swing slowly stops and he sits on the swing next to mine, "im surprised you remembered.." i mumble, watching as the fog rise up into the air.

he chuckles softly, "..yeah" he looks at me and stared into my eyes. i always loved staring at his eyes, reminds me of summer or nature. it held so much life and happiness.

"im sorry for everything.. i've been having a shit week and- i know i shouldnt have acted like that. i hope it didnt make you think i dont want you around" he pauses and shakes his head, "you probably have already and im sorry. i want nothing else but to have you around me, y/n. always. but no, i didnt act like it- i acted like a dick and-"

he sighs in frustration, obviously angry with himself. i feel myself calm down, a little smile grows on my face. and this was the grayson i miss.

he stands up and goes infront of me. "i just don't want to hurt you y/n. but i know i did and im sorry-"

"shut up" i said before i lean in to kiss his pink plump lips, i missed it so much. a smile grows on his and mine aswell. this feeling he gives me is amazing.

pure euphoria.

"i love you" he breathes out as we stared at each other for a good few seconds, "haven't heard that in a while" i chuckle, he smiles and says

"you wanna head back to my place?"

-

;wow havent posted in a while, but making/posting this made me feel good