✬ memories - {e}

might turn this into a book. idk doe

i stare at him, as he walked by me in the hallway. no smile, no hey. nothing. my world crumbled as i realized he would never remember me.

"y/n, he'll remember you.. just have patience" grayson assures me, giving me a small pat on the back as he smiles at me. 2 years dating ethan just for this to happen.

i nod slowly, gripping onto my things tighter as i head towards my class.

(time skips)
-

1 MONTH.

"do you remember me at all?" i ask him, my smile slowly fading as i kept the conversation going, his eyes never shined anymore, it was never the same. it didnt show life nor happiness

"im sorry.. i dont" he says, walking away from me.

-

2 MONTHS.

i feel a tap behind me, knowing it was ethan, i turn around. a smile was plastered on his face and a small part of me was hoping it'd be him saying he remembers.

"you should come over?" he smiles, my face was filled with confusion but he chuckles, "grayson needs help with homework, im stupid and cant do anything about it. but i do know that you're smart and you're the only person i know that could help him" he says,

a small smile appears on my face and nodded.

"really?" he says, "thats sweet" ethan continues to draw or write on the empty piece of paper.

-

3 MONTHS.

i lost hope as i watched him walk down the hallway with bella. she was the girl i always worried about, and yet here they are. girlfriend and boyfriend.

ethan gave up on me. he gave up with trying to remember.

-

4 MONTHS.

i laugh as grayson does weird faces, he pulls my shirt up- exposing my stomach and doing weird farting sounds on it making me scream.

"stop! stop!" i tell him as i try to get out of his strong grip, grayson was on top of me, cute giggles rolling off of his plump pink lips. i watch as the smile slowly disappears as he looks at my eyes, and down to my lips- making me blush.

we hear loud footsteps, but didnt pay attention. turns out it was just ethan.

"hey..oh-" ethan says, as he stares at me and grayson. he takes a deep breath and sighs, looking away quickly. "im sorry- i-i didnt mean to walk in." he says, walking away quickly.

me and grayson look back at each other and giggled, it was odd. ethan has been acting weird recently.

-

5 MONTHS.

i stare at grayson, giving me butterflies in my stomach. smiling as i watched him rage at a game he sucked at. but he was my bestfriend.

"oh my fucking god!" he groans, ethan beside him laughs, "y/n, you wanna play against gray?"

i continue to stare at grayson, his jawline was prominent, his cute little button nose- his eyes-

ethan sighs and says my name in a mumble, "y/n.." i snap out of it and blush, ethan stares at me as i watched his eyes drain its colours. he's been acting weird these past few weeks.

"oh- sorry.." i blush, ethan passes the controller from me weakly as he kept his distance from me and grayson.
-

ethan's pov
[ 5 months ] ^ same exact scene.

i hated the way she admired him from afar. i fucked everything up, i remember her, i remember everything. i made her wait so long trying to make me remember..

i gave up.

it was hard to, but i really tried.

thats when i met bella, she was amazing, but she wasnt it..

a month passes by and i keep seeing little glimpse of small memories of y/n and me. it was refreshing and made me feel so happy inside. i wanted to tell her but she was too busy with grayson. for everything. we didnt talk for a long time.

we got close because her and grayson suddenly became best friends that flirt with each other. it hurt.

another month passed

and i think she fell in love with him.

i just watched my future slowly fall in love with my twin brother.

-

Y/N pov
[ 6 MONTHS ]

grayson takes my hand and was about to drag me to the nearest ice cream shop by his house but i remember ethan, he loves ice cream

"hey eth!" i tell him as grayson stops. ethan looks up slowly, and smiles weakly. "you want something from the ice cream shoppp"

ethan's pov

i nod my head slowly, "min-"

"mint chocolate, right?" she smiles at me, making my heart melt. she remembered. i blush as i look away, nodding.

"see you later!" she yells out to me before grayson takes her hand and leave the house.

i miss her.

so so much and it hurts

[ NOT DONE YET. BUT ENJOY HEHE ]