✬ name? - {e}

(your pov)

i enter the place which already smelt like pizza and coffee, i love this place so much. i take a sit near a window where i can see the beautiful trees and the peacefulness outside.

i tap my feet on the ground, resting my head onto my arm.

"hello?"

i jump a bit, i look up a little startled, but then my face softened as soon as i realize it was just an innocent looking guy.

"uh..hi?" i chuckle, nervously. he smiles warmly as he lays two cups of coffee on the table.

i look up at him, my mouth slightly open, damn was he good looking?

"y-you didn't have to-"

"eh, i wanted to though," he says, "mind if i sit here?" he points to the seat infront of mine, a small tint of blush rushes up to my cheeks and nodded.

"whats your name?" he blows the hot steaming coffee, then takes a sip.

"i'm y/n" i smile, fiddling with my fingers, something i do when i feel giddy.

"what about you?" i look up, and he smirks. he shrugs and says

"daddy"

my eyes widen a little, okay, lets forget about the fact that i called this man right here, innocent.

"nah, i'm just joking, i'm ethan." he lays the cup on the little plate, i chuckle a little bit.

"thats a really nice name." i tell him, he licks his lips then turns to look out the window. i examine him, his jawline, his hair, i don't know. theres something about him that i just like. he's really good looking.

suddenly i notice that his cheeks were red, causing him to purse his lips together once he notices that i was staring.

i giggle saying, "you're like a tomato."

"s-shut up." he runs his fingers through his dark, messy hair.

he smirks at me, causing my heart to thump a little bit faster, "your name's pretty cute."