ღ fuck - {g}

"grayson! get your bum right here!" you yell, waiting for his obnoxious footsteps to be heard. the little children looks up at you and smiles, waiting for grayson.

"what the fu-dge do you want now" grayson sighs, walking closer, "oh hey guys" he looks down at the kids you and gray should be supervising, since their parents are gone for work.

"you should have just told me" grayson looks down at them, ruffling their hair.

"i did tell you" you smile, "well kinda"

"wEll KinDa"

grayson picks two of the kids as they all head to the couch, putting a little smile on your face, he looks like a dad.

"y/n! can you make some pancakes please" grayson begs, looking over at you, "kids are hungry"

"no, you do it. i'll go and play with them"

"fine" grayson groans, standing up, giving you a glare.

"loser" you mumble, grayson looks back and flipped you off, causing him to put his hand back down, looking to see if the kids were watching. but thankfully they weren't.

you head over to the living room where anna and dan were watching a kid youtuber unboxing some toys. god if this ain't the cringiest-

you sit on the couch, hoping that their attention would be on you, but no, they were too focused on the tv

"fuck!" grayson yells, making anna's and dan's head shoot towards his direction

"fuck?" dan bites on his finger, anna giggles as she kept repeating the word 'fuck'

"grayson bailey dolan!" you angrily yell at him

you stand up, heading over at his direction to find grayson getting pissed off. at making pancakes.

they're burnt

"y/n- please help-" grayson turns around and you smack his head harshly.

"ow! what the hell was that for!?" he takes his hand and put it on his head, squinting his eyes at you.

"well-" you start off but you were interrupted with the kids running around saying

"fuck"

"fuck"

"oh- thats such a pretty sight" grayson says, you furrow your eyebrows, as you give him a dirty look.

grayson looks at you and smiles, "what? they're learning"