✬ anniversary gift - {e}

you and ethan have been dating for a year and your heart still beats like a drum whenever he would even look at you.

today was your 1 year anniversary and you didn't know what to give ethan. you felt sad since you only have an hour till your date with him.

you bite the inside of your cheek as you sat quietly down your white comfy bed.

what does ethan like?
what's ethan's favourite snack?
you thought.
well technically ethan likes everything, so you just werent sure

you take a big breath and stand up, you decided to go and get a gift for ethan before the date starts.

-

the loud noisy mall made you stress more about everything.

the date starts in 12 minutes and yet you still have nothing to give him.

you have entered every single shop, but still had no idea.

you felt terrible, there was no point in going to the mall.

-

you went home, completely forgetting about the date, you throw your arm across your face, trying to hold back the tears.

you hear the door bell ring but didn't answer, this wasn't such a big deal but it really was for you, after all this is your 1 year anniversary, you haven't been with someone for this long, but ethan stuck with you.

the door knob of your bedroom door rattles which scared you a tat bit.

"Y/N? babe? are you here..?" his voice calmed you down, but the nervousness was still in you.

"y-yeah..." you stutter, you stand up and a took big sigh, you open the door revealing a well dressed ethan, with chocolates and roses in his hands. while you greeted him with your stressed out look.

"im sorry." you say, he frowns but then smiles, he enters your room and puts the roses and chocolates on your bed "why are you sorry baby? you did nothing wrong-"

"i don't have a gift for you.." you shyly say. he raises an eyebrow as he looks at you as if you're dumb.

"really? thats really it?" ethan giggles, you look up at him, pouting your lips, he pulls you in for a hug and he says,

"you don't have to give me anything. i already have you."