ღ issues - {g}

{ havent posted any imagines for 123 years but whatsup?}

imagine was requested by: @cutezydolan

the front door slowly creaks open, making the cold breeze from outside slightly hit my skin. i thought it was a killer, but turns out it was just grayson.

a big smile forms on my face and i immediately hop off my couch to go and greet him.

"grayson-"

he looks up at me, stopping me with a mean look as he removes his jacket. he walks by me and goes upstairs without saying a word. not even a "hello" ?

he's probably just having a bad day, right?

i didn't want to sleep with an angry person beside me so i decided to follow him upstairs to our room to comfort him. or at least make him feel better.

i open the door, having to see grayson getting ready for bed. "gray..?" i whisper, he turns around and hops into the bed, pulling his phone out.

what is his problem? i walk up to him and put my hands on my waist. giving him a slightly worried look.

"you okay? we can talk about it if you want-"

"no." he responds, not even wanting to make eye contact with me. he must be really pissed, i just want to see him smile today. i havent seen him smile for the past few days and its making me feel sad. and a little insecure. am i not making him happy?

i go and sit next to him, making the bed sink a little. i sit on his lap and put his phone away, he looks at me and frowns, "what the hell do you want y/n."

i raise an eyebrow as i lean in for a kiss till he leans away. my heart just ached for what just happened. why is he being like this?

i try give him a hug till he pushes me off of him, "will you stop? god, as if you werent annoying enough."

i gulp as i stare at grayson, walking off. tears in my eyes start to form as the words he said continued to play inside of my head. am i really that bad?

i looked at my watch, it said "9:15PM" i decided that i should probably just go out for a walk, theres a playground near where i live anyways. i dont think i would want to see grayson like this tonight.

i head downstairs and grabbed a black jacket that was by the couch.

i hear someone sigh out loud behind me, making me turn around.

grayson stares at me with no emotion and asks, "where are you going?"

i furrow my eyebrows at him and say, "im going out for a walk."

he laughs, "are you crazy?! its nine y/n. what the hell are you going to do out there?"

i smile a little, "hmm, i dont know, maybe stay away from someone that complains when i try and comfort them. you know?" i chuckle a little as i was about to turn the door knob, "you're sleeping alone by the way."

-

(lol part 2?)