✬ "i don't know!" - {e}

ethan broke up with you over a month ago, yet you're here, unable to move on.

ethan was still glued on to you, he's like a piece of you thats missing, and all you want is for him to come back and make you feel complete.

why do i still love him? you thought.

-

ethan's pov

"fuck." i mumble, i hit my balled up fist into the table, catching grayson's attention.

"what the hell is up with you?" he asks, i scoff and look away from him, not wanting to start a conversation with him.

"its about y/n, right? you're readable, why did you even break up with her?" he asks, just the thought of her being with someone thats not me made my blood boil.

"i don't know, grayson."

"what the fuck do you mean 'i don't know' !?" he yells, standing up from his chair, i shouldn't have just said anything, this is just going to be a big dumb argument.

"she just..felt distant lately."

"thats all? really ethan? just because she's distant, oH iM gonnA bReAk uP wiTh hEr beCausE sheS beeN dIstAnT latEly" he mocks my voice, i close my eyes, and tried to think but his annoying voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"well, if you don't want her, i'll take her" he sneers, he sits back down, chugging all the water from the water bottle.

he scrunches it up and throws it in the recycling bin.

"what!? no are you crazy?" i say, he raises an eyebrow as he almost cracked a laugh,

"i mean you did break up with her sooo.. why won't she hook up with a guy that looks like you?"

"we don't exactly look the same grayson" i sigh, he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"because i'm the better looking twin" he says.

-

im gonna make a part 2