Chapter 9

"You're not thinking to jump there aren't you?" I open my eyes and look behind me to see Joshua standing there centimeters away from me, both hands inside his pocket while looking up to the sky.

"Not now.. Soon.." I mumble and step back. I lean against the railings and let the cold air hit my face and sway my hair in the air.

"I thought you're going to jump.." I felt him besides me so I open my left eyes and glance at him before close it again.

"Even if I jump right now, no one will even care if I die or not." I sigh and slowly open my eyes. I looked at him and saw him staring at the big campus of our school.

I looked away when our eyes met. "I do.. I care..." He says that made me look at him.

"Why? My death isn't honorable." I said laughing.

"Pain isn't honorable when you leave someone. Leaving me isn't honorable. Remember that Y/n.." Is that a sarcasm? Well, whatever I don't care.

"Stop this Joshua... You're making me uncomfortable.." I scratch the back of my head and stand up straight. I turn my back towards him and started walking.

"Where are you going?" Joshua asked.

"I'm gonna meet the devil in the hell, wanna come?" I heard him laughed as I continue walking.

"You need jisoos."

I chuckled by his words, and proceeded to walk away and go back at the classroom, wait what? Go back there?

"Are you thinking to go back at the classroom?" Joshua said, I stopped walking for a minute, and nodded at him.

"Yeah.." I heard Joshua sigh's and Questioned him, "Why is there a Problem?"

"You know, they are making a mess at the classroom."

"Lol, Joshua they always make a mess in the classroom."

"Okay fine, but can we just stay here for a minute, I just hate noisy people."

"Okay."

I followed his steps and lead me to the balcony; (there is a balcony at the rooftop tho' 😉)

I sat down beside him and there is a minute of silence...

"Hmm, by the way Joshua, How's life?"

"Pretty much fine, just you know there are some struggles too."

"Like what?"

"You know I am an Idol right?"

"Hmm who cares? What you are? I mean I don't pay attention to those things."

"Hmmm, so I was saying, Since I was an Idol there are some struggles, you know like, after school, we will go to have a practice sometimes I don't get enough sleep due to our schedules."

"Ho~ that's pretty tough man."

"Yeah..."

"By the way, do you have notes in our history?"

"Yeah I got some notes."

"Can I borrow it later?"

"Sure no problem."

"Where do you actually live Joshua?"

"I live in LA."

"That's nice, do you have a brother or a sister?"

"Oh, I don't have one *scatches the back of his neck*"

"I see, let's go back."

"Yeah Sure."