Chapter 16

After the day the miserable thing happened to me and Joshua, I decided to distant myself from him. I hate the feeling he saw that everything, I don't want someone to see those kind of event happening to me.

It is Monday today, a normal day to start with, but for me this would be awkward I think it wouldn't be a normal day. I entered our classroom and saw Joshua talking with Scarlet.
Why does it look like he doesn't remember what happened to us?
Come on Y/n... don't think about that.. just arghhh! I will just ignore him for today.

I sat down on my chair and laid my notebooks on the table, I scribbled and sketch some random stuffs on my notebook, I just waited for the teacher come. I never laid any gaze/look on Joshua.

Joshua's PoV.

Still early in the morning me and Dokyeom went to our school so we can avoid some fans outside. I just saw that Scarlet is the only student on our classroom, I confronted her and talked some random stuff.

I saw Y/n walk inside and she never said a "Good morning." to us, instead she just sat on her chair and scribbled on her notebook. Even though I'm talking to Scarlet, I shift my gaze on Y/n every minute. Is she ignoring me?

Time has passed and still it bothers me why Y/n is not talking to me. It is recess time and I tried to confront her but she keeps distancing herself to me, What is her problem? We were in a good condition last day but now she's ignoring me? God help me, I can't understand what is her problem.

"Hey Y/n. How are you?"

"Fine how about you scarlet?"

"I'm fine too."

"Why are you here again?"

"Hmm? Here at the rooftop? hmmm.. for some reason."

"Well get down later ok? The bell will ring any minute."

***

"Mom, I hope you guys are fine... I miss you all."

"They're fine now Y/n."

"Joshua?"

"Yep. Why are you ignoring me huh?"

"I-i'm not! The bell will ring any minute I should go back now."

"Y/n please tell me what is the problem. Why are you ignoring me?"

"Please let's not talk about it first."

"But why?"

"PLEASE JOSHUA! just this time."

"I'm sorry."

***

Y/n's PoV.

After a long ass day, I fixed my things and run out of the hallway, I felt bad for shouting at Joshua. Argh! I want to hurt myself.

While walking beside the pedestrian lane, I feel like I am being watched and being followed, I run faster to my house and locked the door. I went straight at the bathroom and hurt myself.
I used to do this when I regret or I'm annoyed at myself.

***

I followed Y/n but it seems she noticed me, she run faster and locked her front door, I went at her backyard and went straight to her back door, Thank God it is not locked. I hope she's okay...