Chapter 10

"Why you didn't tell me she was bullying you this whole time?" Jisoo started the conversation. I shrugged my shoulders and turn to the left hallway.

"You didn't asks. Besides, it's none of your business." I replied and turn around to face him.

"It's ever I didn't ask or I ask, you still have to tell me." He said and glare. I didn't pay any attention and rolled my eyes. I enter our classroom and see all of our classmates stare at me. I sighed and went back to my seats.

***

Y/n run! Save yourself and your sister!

But, mom I can't! How about you and dad? I can't leave you!

We're okay, please go, the car will soon— argh!

Mom! Please don't leave us!

Please... Take care of yourself...

Sister.. Where's mommy and daddy?

I look behind me to see my little sister crying.

Don't cry, let's go!

I run but soon I stop and look behind me and realize I'm already few centimeters far away from her.

Mae!

I'm about to walk towards her but the car soon explode.

I open my eyes and sat up. Then realize I'm crying.

"Ugh.. it was a dream again."

I got up my bed and do my morning routine, as usual. I went to pack my things and went to my school. I saw Jisoo and his friends walking inside the school, I didn't pay attention at all, I hid myself from the tall trees, so that Jisoo won't see me.

I find it too annoying, sometimes he follows me everywhere I go, Sometimes he wanted to talk about something that it isn't necessary to talk about, but still why do I feel like I am comfortable to talk with him?

Aishhh! Y/n stop it.. your are totally being a weirdo right here.. 

"Hey Y/n."

"Oh my heart!"

"Woah, are you okay?"

"Darn it Josh! You scared me to death!"

"Oh sorry about that, I just saw you hidding behind this trees."

"M-me? Hidding? No way! That's to ridiculous."

"Then what are you doing behind this trees then?"

"You know what? That's not necessary to talk about at all."

"Ohh~ Y/n has a crush on someone!"

"Yah! Shut up! You're being to loud."

Seriously this is what I'm telling, look how annoying this guy is.. arghhh!! Hong Jisoo!!

"Hey Y/n."

"Yahhh!!! What now Jisoo?!!"

I shouted at him loudly and some people stared at us, he just laugh at my reaction at all.. Look how annoying is it.

"You should have seen your reaction HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Whatever." I run through the hallway and the bell rang, I didn't pay attention to it, I just went to the rooftop to take fresh air, I sat at the balcony and plugged my Earphones to my ears and listened to some musics.

***

Where's Y/n? I thought she came here first?

"Oh Joshua, are you finding your Girl?"

"Shut up Scarlet."

Where could she be?

Where are you, hayss...