Chapter 7

When I enter the classroom, most of my classmates inside didn't pay any attention, not until they saw me. Most of them look at me weirdly like I did something wrong. But, I didn't mind it at all. I walk to my seat and saw Joshua is already there. He's looking at me with no emotions.

"Stop staring." I said and sat down.

"Why did you cut your own hair?" He asked but I didn't bother replying. I took out my notes and write something down. Then, I notice. My table are already clean. I saw a sticky notes on my table so I read what's written on it.

You're welcome. ♥

~Scarlet

I look besides me and saw Joshua smiling. I put a poker face.

"Does this supposed to make me happy? Well ain't gonna work." I said and scruple the sticky note. I throw it to him and continue to write down some notes.

"Well then you're welcome." He said and clear his throat. I remain silent and continue to my work.

***

"I just clean your stupid table because Joshua ask for it." Scarlet said and flick my forehead. I immediately put my hand to my forehead and rub it.

"Then what can I do? You already clean it. Now get away from my locker." I said and was about to push her away when she suddenly push me that I immediately lost my balance and fall from the floor with a loud thud.

I groan in pain and immediately rub my back. I close my eyes and deal with the pain I received. I heard them laugh and one of them kick me by the stomach. I lay there hopeless.

"Hey stop that. Enough." Scarlet said so I slowly open my eyes and saw her filming the whole thing that happened. Fuck!

"Let's go." And they walk away. I tried to stand up but failed. One more try but failed once again.

"Y/n?!" I look behind me amd saw someone coming. I didn't bother looking at him deeply to recognize him cuz I already know it's Joshua. When he reaches me, he immediately carry me bridal style. He run towards the clinic and didn't even bother asking what happened.

***

"They did this to you? Just because I told her to clean your table?" Joshua asked after I explain what happened.

"Why did you let her clean my table anyways?" I said and rolled my eyes. He sigh and shook his head.

"I'm one of the cleaners last time and me and Scarlet are the one's who was left. Then, I saw your table. I'm about to clean it when I received a message from one of my co members. They really need me damn bad, so I ask Scarlet for help to clean your table instead. But, I didn't know she will brag that awhile ago to bully you. Did she always do this to you?"

"Nah." I said and sat up, but then, I immediately felt the pain so I quickly lay back and groan.

"You don't have to do that..." I said and sigh. I took a quick glance at him before looking through the window.