Chapter 22

I was cleaning the living room of my apartment then suddenly, I heard a loud thud coming from the Kitchen.

"What happened?"

"I just dropped this box, and I am scared if it contains fragile objects then I really ruined everything, I am so dead by it."

"Calm down, let's open it shall we?"

"Yeah, sure."

I started to tear the side taped part of the box and Y/n started tearing the other side. when we opened, she started to sniffle, "What's wrong?"

"Ehrm nothing." She started to pull out of the objects out of the box and wipes all of them, "Need help with it?"

"No I'm fine, you can continue cleaning the loving room thank you for assisting me."

"No worries." I stood up and went back to the living room. I started to re-organized the place of the sofa's and tables, and vacuumed the floor, I brushed the glass objects and decorations, while wiping I almost dropped a small frame.

"Oh God."

"Joshua what happened?"

"I almost dropped it."  I showed her the frame and her reaction was furious, "Damn Josh! You should be careful."

"I am sorry Y/n I didn't mean too."

"I'm sorry too." She hugged me tightly and left a peck on my lips, "Just be careful next time."

"I am really sorry."

"No it's fine, it's just. This is the last picture that is left to me."

She showed the picture on the frame and it was her and her family, I was so shocked about that I should've look onto my surroundings before touching anything. "Oh I am really sorry."

"It's fine, just be careful, I'll be making us some snacks since I've finished my work on the kitchen."

"Okay babe."

[ 10:43 a.m ]

I made some sandwiches and fruit shakes, and placed it on the counter and check on Joshua if he's doing well.

He turned off the vacuum and he is now walking towards me, "Hey I've finished cleaning, that was exhausting."

"I've told you, if you laid inside the bedroom and scrolled to your phone then you won't be complaining at all."

"But I don't want you to do the works all alone."

"What ever you say, anyways, wash your hands and eat our snacks so we can continue cleaning again."

"Yes, my wifey." He washed his hands to the bathroom and I blushed by his cute nicknames he gave to me.

I tried to hide my blushing cheeks and sat down, "So, who gave you that frame?"

"Isn't obvious? Of course my family."

"Sorry about that."

"Oh my sorry Shua, I am not angry alright?"

"I know."

"Where would you sleep again tonight?"

"Here."

"But you don't have any clothes at all."

"That's why we need to finish our work here and drove off to our dorm and fetch some of my clothes."

"Okay."

"Are you fine?"

"Y-yeah." He started to touch my cheeks and smirks at me, "You're blushing."

"No I'm not!"

"I love you most too."