Chapter 19

I did?

"Babe?"

"Oh sorry..."

"Why are you saying sorry?"

I shifted my gaze back to the road as I waited for Y/n's answer.

"It's just that, I'm not used to calling you babe and uhmm uhh. I am not really confident to say those."

"Don't worry, It's fine if you call me by my name or what, as long as your comfortable. I was just flattered with you calling me babe."  I flashed her a smile and she immediately hid her face on her hoodie, I chuckled by her cute actions and continued driving.

Six minutes later, we arrived at the arcade, I went to park my car somewhere and went out of the car first and opened the door for Y/n.

"Ohhh gentleman, I see."

"No worries, my lady."

"Stop it, it's soo cheesy ugh."

She hit me jokingly while making a disgusted face.

"Why? Don't you like it?" I said while pouting.

"Aishh okay fine, I'll let that pass, let's go." She kissed me on the cheek and grab me outside the parking lot. I blushed from her kiss but I hid it so she won't tease me about it.

"Let's try the roller coaster?" As I suggested, "No, I'm scared."

"Awww is my Y/n-niee~ scared of heights?"

"Ahhh oppa stop it hmp!"

"Oppa? Am I that old huh?"

"HEHEHE old man, I should call you ahjussi."

"Yahhh!!! Get back here!"

She run quickly and I didn't catch any glimpse of her, Where could she be?

I looked around and spotted her at the Cotton Candy area, she was surrounded with many kids. What could she be doing?

I approached them and the kids started saying thank you to her.

"What did you do now, babe?" I held her waist and snuggled on her neck.

"Not now Joshua, we're at public, anyways I gave the kids some treats since they were arguing, so I buyed them some of it so there would be no problem and it would be equal to all."

"Awww my baby is too kind and sweet."

"Stop it."

I just continued to hug her and the Cotton Candy Vendor started to talk to us.

"Are you guys a couple."

"Yes, we are Ahjussi."

"Ohh is that so? Oh well, my dear why don't you just get this cotton candy bear? It's for couples, it would cost $7 only."

"Eh?! $7?! You're just joking am I right Ahjussi?"

"Aishh this kid. No, I'm not. This cotton candy is for couples."

"OHHHH!! I will get some!"

I watched her happily grabbing some candy.

"Ohh, are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes, ahjussi."

"You two are a perfect couple, you got a jackpot young man, keep her okay?"

"Yes." I smiled sweetly at the old man and he gave me a thumbs up.

I stared at Y/n and she looked at me and smiled widely, It is really true that I got the perfect girl for me? her smiles are the precious thing.