Chapter 13

After I got discharge in the hospital, Joshua and Scarlet immediately sent me home and decided to spend some time in my house with me. After Joshua finding out I lived alone he decided to went to my house everyday   to walk each other on school. He also told me he will goes here every weekend to help me recover and I didn't say anything and let him do what he wants.

Joshua's only intention towards me is to live happy. Do what I want and not hurt myself. Still, he doesn't know about my past. I don't know if it's necessary to tell him tho.

"So, Y/n are you feeling any better now?" Scarlet asked. I clear my throat, "much better." I said and nod my head. He smiles and held my hand.

"I'm thankful you still got to forgive me aftet what I did to you."

"Come on. Let's forgive and forget. Don't let the past ruin the present and future. Past is past."

"Thank you.."

"That's nothing."

I laugh awkwardly and scratch my head. Joshua went back to us with a tray of Juice with him. He puts them on the small table in front of us before we drink the juice.

"Y/n, you can go to school the next day, but I prefer you to take some enough rest." Joshua said but I shook my head.

'I'm going tomorrow. I miss studying." I said and put the juice down. I saw how Joshua frown and held the tip of his nose.

"Please. Rest first." He said while closing his eyes.

"No."

"Ugh, alright."

"Thanks."

"So who wants to eat?" Scarlet stood up and went to the kitchen. I told her what I want to eat and she happily agree.

After Eating Lunch, we went out of the balcony to have some fresh air, Scarlet immediately went cause her mother called her and needs to take care of their house for some reasons, while me and Joshua we just talked for a long time.

"Hey Y/n, I got something for you."

"What is it?"  He brings out of his notebooks and said, "Our teacher said that we need to share some of our notes, so that you won't get behind any of our class subjects."

"Ohh? is that so? Thank you Joshua, you helped me for a big time, I will surely pay you back when everything is clear and fine again."

"Hey don't say that, you don't need to pay me back."

"But-"

"No but's Y/n , you just need to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"Live your life."

"But I am already living my life." He chuckled from my sarcasm and then he held my hand.

"I know you know what you mean, I hope you can do that."

"What if I don't?"

"Then I won't accept any of your money."

"Then what do you want me to do if I don't want to be happy like what you've said?"

"Then be my girlfriend."

"W-what?!"

"Just kidding, now please do that thing, please?"

"hmmmm..."

'Girlfriend... ewwww no way'