Chapter 20

We got home after having a fun bonding for the whole day, I decided to drive Y/n home to her dorm.

"We're home."

"Thanks for today Josh." She faced me with her beautiful face and gave me her cutest smiles, she kissed me on my cheek and she went out of the car. I frowned a bit and thought that why didn't she offered me to stay at her place?

I sighed and leaned back on my car sit.

"Yah! Joshua!" I was startled when she knocked on the car window, "Yah you scared me to death."

"Oppsies I'm sorry, Anyways aren't you going to stay?"

"I thought you won't let me stay."

"Well now what?" She crossed her arms and looked at me sternly and let out a big sigh, I still don't get what she means.

She opened the car door and dragged me inside the apartment, but before that I clicked my cars keys assuring that my cars were locked.

"Sorry if my apartment is a mess."

"It's fine pumpkin." I ruffled her hair and a smile crept on my face, she blushed and hid her face using her hands. I went to the kitchen and fetched some water, I looked at her and she's still blushing, she lowered her head while going towards my direction.

"Yah why did you do that?" She said while hitting my shoulder and chest lightly, she looks so cute, "Is my pumpkin flustered?" I moved the strand of her hair behind her ear and I looked down at her eyes, "Yahhh answer me." I pouted , she faced me with her flustered face and smiled at me, "I hate you." She said cutely, I pulled her waist and gave her a back hug we both laugh and stayed on our place.

Her hugs are warm she snuggled in the crook of my neck and I caress her head, "Thank you Joshua."

"Hmm? Why?"

"Please let's stay like this for a moment, this is the only time I received a tight hug again." She laid her head on my chest and I decided to carry her, she didn't hesitated but she just let me do it, I walked towards her bedroom and we laid our bodies on her cozy bed. After some minutes I check on her and she drifted off to sleep.

I didn't move from her hugs instead I just laid and slept with her.

[ 7:00 p.m ] 

"No, no! I'm s-sorry!" I woke up hearing Y/n's whimper, I opened my eyes and I saw her she's still sleeping but she's sweating and look terrified, "Y/n! wake up! wake up!"

"AHH!!!" She woke up and sat down on the bed, tears were streaming on her eyes. I hugged her tightly and gave a small and soft pats on her back, "Shhh don't cry, don't worry I'm here."

I gave a small peck on her forehead. She stopped crying and faced me,

"I love you so much."