Chapter 24

"Is this the place?" Joshua asked as we got out of the car.

"Have I bring you here before? I don't quite remember." Joshua chuckles when he heard me. "And yeah, out of your excitement, you forgot about me." Hopping out of the car, Joshua immediately faced me.

"O, shoot! I'm sorry!" He said and walked towards me to have some of his hugs.

"Nah, it's okay." Joshua walked towards his car compartment and took the bouquet of flowers before closing it back.

"Let's go!" I laughed at Joshua's childishness before holding his hand and walked in of the cemetery.

***

"Hi mom and dad.. and yeah, my little sister! I'm sorry that I couldn't come here often.. but I bring someone who is excited to meet you—" He didn't let me finish my almost done speech when he appeared before me and talked to their grave.

"Hello mom and dad! I'm Joshua Hong, Y/n's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you!" The whole day was fun as we spend my time and Joshua's time in my parents place and have fun. This day was so special and I wouldn't forget about this moment.

"Aren't you hungry?" Joshua asked, I shake my head and that's when my tummy starts growling.

"Not hungry huh?"

"Looks who's talking? I asked you last night if you don't feel sleepy and you told me you don't but you immediately past asleep!" I retorted.

"So it's my fault?"

"No!"

"Then why are you mad?"

"I don't know!"

Joshua didn't talked back after some moments that made my head cool off. Why am I mad anyways?

"Aren't mad anymore?" I nodded my head and looked away. I suddenly felt a pair of warms arms suddenly wrapped around my waist and hug me from the back.

"What do you want?" I asked the boy. He shake his head between the hugs as he slowly close his eyes.

"Okay..." The words scaped my lips softly before caressing his cheeks and kiss his forehead.

"I love you.." I'm not expecting from his reply because I know he already fell asleep at this point so I just lean my head against him.

"I love you too.." A smile curved the corner of my lips before closing my eyes too.

***

"Are you taking your medicine?" I nodded my head at his question before drinking some milk that I got from the refrigerator.

"Where are you going?" He stopped walking and faced me. "To the company. We're gonna practice for our upcoming comeback." I nodded as my reply before he walks towards me and planted a soft kiss on my lips and bid a goodbye.

"Take care." He nodded before closing the door. Me and Joshua decided to live together in my house as our relationship are still secret from the fans for the sake of his career and group. I don't wanna ruin it so as much as we can keep our relationship from them, we will keep it. I love him so much that I'm scared that I might lose him if we reveal our relationship.