Chapter 18

It's been a week since me and Joshua became a couple, but we didn't tell it to any one we want it to be private, since he is an Idol too.

"So, are you going to tell it to your pd-nims?"

"Yes, are you nervous about it?"

"Yeah, a little bit. Look you are an idol, and I am just a simple girl."

"Don't worry, Y/n-ah there is  nothing to be scared of."

"But—"

"No buts, trust me everything will be fine."

"Okay as you say so."

So Joshua and I, talked about our relationship yesterday, and he even mentioned that he will tell it to his Pd-nim. I am nervous what could be his Pd-nim will tell to him. So me and Joshua are heading to Pledis, I stayed silent during the ride even though Joshua is trying to cool me off. We arrived at our Destination and I just sat down outside of their Pd-nims office while Joshua is inside talking to him and I Patiently waited for Joshua to go out.

I couldn't brush of the feeling, My hands are sweating and my legs are trembling.

"Thank you Pd-nim."

"Hmm you may go out now."

I heard the door opened and saw Joshua smilling brightly to me.

"So how did it go?" I asked with a shaky voice, he held my hands and caresses my head.

"Your hands are cold... Are you that nervous too much?"

"Yeah..."

"I told you everything will be fine and there's nothing to worry, Pd-nim approved our relationship, he said we can announce it to the public if we want too."

"Ohh thank God, everything went well then." I flashed a smile on him and he hugged me.

"That's my girl, Well where do you want to go?"

"Since I have no plans today, we can grab some ice cream and go at the arcade."

"Sure, I'll call it a date." I blushed from his words and I hit him lightly on his chest, he act like he was hurt and he kissed my cheeks.

"Stop it please..." I looked like a tomato from blushing hard because of his actions. We walk through the hallway and I met some of his co-members.
We just talked a little bit and we went onwards to grab some ice cream.

Me and Joshua grab some ice cream, he chooses Strawberry while me, I choose The chocolate one. We went for a little walk at the park that was near at the ice cream shop, we just talked some random things and went straight to the arcade after eating our ice creams.

During the ride, No one bothered to talk so I broke the awkwardness.

"Babe what do you want to play at the arcade?"

He shifted his gaze with me with a shook face and I was confused at him.

"Why? Something wrong from what I've said?"

"Nothing baby, you just called me babe."

I did?..