Chapter 8

"Why you didn't bother fighting back? Or take a revenge?" Joshua asked.

"No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves, and if you're lucky god will let you watch." I said and close my eyes. He sigh before I heard everything around me fade.

***

I open my eyes to greet by the sun coming through my window. I turn around and rub my eyes. I sat up and do my morning routine.

After some while, I'm already walking to my direction which is the school. I silently put my earbuds on and listen to my random music. On my way to school, I didn't bother looking up. I just look down and didn't bother glancing at those people who pass me by.

When I arrive, I'm confused by the students I pass by keeps looking at me. And they're not usually like this. But, I'm surprise they didn't even miss every presence of me.

***

I entered our classroom and I was welcomed by Scarlet.
"Hey seems like you're famous now."
"What now Scarlet?"

She pulled the collar of my uniform, and Joshua stands up from his chair. I gave him a sign that he shouldn't bother this, he lowered his head and sat back on his chair.

"Is he some kind of your saviour?"

"No..."

He started to face Joshua and Gave a word to him.

"You're mine, so stop acting that you were Y/n's body guard or what."

And after that she pushed me hard and I fell onto the floor.
"By the way Y/n the video is all around the internet, and opss my bad to post it, have a good time."

After that she went back to her sit and talks with the other students. I stand up and fixed myself, I went to my chair and sits down properly.

"Pst, Y/n."

I know it is Joshua, but still I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Joshua can you please shut up first? I just want peace okay?"

"Oh I'm sorry..."

Uhghhh, I left a deep sigh, I walked out the classroom, still there are some students looking at me, some of them are laughing, some of them are pointing at me. Arghhh! I hate having people's attention, I just want peace for today.

"Hey aren't you the girl on the video?"

"You suck!"

"Loser!"

Hmmm... What should I do now?
The video is all around the Internet, people criticize me. I just don't know what to do... I really wanna end up my life. This kind of life? Sucks! I hate it! I wish I was strong, I wish I was not like this

***

Here I am at the rooftop, hmm... Finally I have peace. I love staying here, it makes me comfortable, I can do whatever I want to do, while no one sees it and judge what I am doing.

"I want to end this pain!"

Please End It.