Chapter 26: Notes

Seth's POV:

I woke up not knowing where I was. That was until I noticed that I was in Deans strong arms. I felt peaceful... I felt comfortable... I felt safe...

I took in Deans pine scent and relaxed. My head was on his chest and I could hear his steady heartbeat. It was soothing...

Dean started to stir in his sleep, "You up?" Dean asked tiredly.

"Yep..." I responded.

"Feel like going to school?" He queried.

"No...But, unfortunately, we have to..." I retorted, getting up from the bed. "I have nothing to wear..." I continued.

"You can wear some of my clothes," Dean countered with an innocent smile on his face.

"S-Sure..." I blushed.

~ skip to school ~

Dean and I went to our first class. French.

We entered the classroom and sat in our seats and didn't listen to any of the lesson. We just joked around.

"Something funny, Mr Ambrose?" Our teacher, Mrs Maryse, spoke.

"Um..." Dean giggled and I snickered.

"Come and sat at the front, here," our teacher said.

"But-" Dean started.

Now!"

"Alright, alright, keep your tits on," Dean spoke, causing me to laugh.

"What was that?" Mrs Maryse asked.

"Nothing." He replied, quickly. He smiled at me and went to where the teacher assigned him to sit.

Around five minutes later, I got bored, so I decided to get a piece of paper and write something on it.

'Wanna ditch after class? xxx'       I wrote. I threw the paper at Deans head and he looked at it. He then wrote something on the piece of paper and threw it at me when our teacher wasn't looking.

'Sure ;) xxx' That winky face... God...
_____________________
Heyyy🥳💘

I don't know if this is a good chapter💀💕

It's quite short🙈💙

Sorry!🥺👉👈

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🐭💞

Have a nice dayyy❤️