Chapter 22: Nothing!

Seth's POV:

I woke up in the morning in Deans strong arms and smiled to myself. Dean started to stir in his sleep and eventually woke up, "Mornin' Baby Boy." Dean said in a husky voice.

"Morning," I replied.

"You okay?" He asked.

I stayed silent for a moment, feeling tears threaten to fall from my eyes. I then started to cry silently.

"Seth...?" Dean spoke, lifting my chin to look up at him.

Without thinking, I hugged him tightly, sobbing into his chest.

"Please don't cry..." He spoke, "I hate seeing your beautiful face cry..."

He massaged my head, soothing me. I started to calm down and sink into his gentle touch.

"I-I miss him..." I croaked.

"I know you do baby, but you have to stay strong... For him..." Dean said, "He's looking down at you, right now. Proud of your every move! You need to keep going, Seth... Not only for him but for everyone..." he advised, kissing my forehead ever so gently.

"You think you can go to school today?" He asked.

"I-I think I'll be okay," I responded with a weak smile.

"Alright baby..." he said and kissed my forehead softly, "I'm going downstairs to make breakfast. Come down whenever you're ready." He spoke and left the room.

I sighed and took my phone off of the nightstand, checking for any notifications. Once I turned on my phone, { you have two new messages from Bagel}Yeah...don't ask why I named her bagel.

Bagel: yo

Bagel: you good? You weren't in school yesterday... neither was Deano.

Me: Don't worry about me Bagel, I'm fine...

Me: How are you?

Bagel: Bagel? New nickname?

Me: I guess...anyways how are you?

Bagel: Cute, I like it! I'm gonna call you...Bubba from now on!

Bagel: And I'm living :,)

Me: Well that's good 😂

Bagel: I guess so... aNYWAYS! How comes you weren't in school yesterday?? You left me here with Roman😭

Me: 😂

Me: It's a bit complicated... But my father passed away and Dean stayed with me yesterday because he thought I wasn't in the right state...

Bagel: aww bubba 🥺 I'm so sorry ❤️🕊

Me: it's fine...

Bagel: Meet you at school? And we'll talk?

Me: Yep! :)

_ _ _ _ _ _

I put my phone back on the nightstand and went downstairs. I entered the kitchen greeted by the smell of bacon and eggs.

I sat down around the kitchen table and waited for breakfast to be served.

"Here you go, beautiful." Dean smiled, giving me my plate of food.

"Thanks..." I replied, quietly. I proceeded to eat my breakfast in silence.

"You okay, Seth?" Dean spoke.

"Y-Yeah..." I replied with a fake smile, "I'll manage..."

We eventually got ready for school and left the house.

@ school:

Both Dean and I parted ways and went to our first lessons. Mine was English.

I was walking to English, but was stopped by a voice I didn't want to hear... that voice was none other than Finn Balor...

"Hey, Sweetheart." He said, and I grunted.

"I don't want to speak to you, right now." I retorted and continued walking.

"Oh really? And why not?" Finn inquired.

"Because I don't want to-" I spoke but was cut off by Finn nailing me to the wall. "Stop..." I said, heart starting to speed up.

"And why should I, Darling?" Finn implored, in a harsh voice.

"D-Don't call me that," I said, surprised with my confidence.

"Why not?" He smirked.

"Because I said so!"

"And do you really think I'd listen to you?" Finn yelled, "Your just a worthless, little shit! I've heard about you and Dean. He's only using you for your body."

"W-Wha- No, he isn't!"

"Yes, he is." Finn stated.

"And what makes you think that he is?" I asked.

"What makes you think he isn't?" Finn doubted, avoiding my question.

"B-Because... Because-" I stuttered. I squeezed my eyes shut, tears threatening to spill from my very eyes.

"Hey Finn! Stay away from things that aren't yours!" A raspy, customary voice yelled.

All Finn did was give a low, little chuckle "You'll find out in the long run, Sethie Boy..." Finn mumbled and walked away, hands in pockets.

Dean ran to me and embraced me in a warm, much needed hug. "You alright?"

"I'm fine!" I spat and pushed away from his hug.

"What's up?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nothing! I'm alright. Just leave me alone..."

"Seth, what did that asshole say to you?" Dean investigated.

"Nothing! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed, taking Dean aback.

"But-" Dean starts, "If that's what you want..." Dean said, in a low, painful voice, and left.

I felt bad but what if Finn was right? What if Dean did only wants me to get in my pants? What if Dean didn't actually love me...?

I pushed my thoughts to the side and went into my English class.
_____________________
HEyy🌹💞

How are you??☀️☁️

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!👀💜

Have a nice dayyy❤️