Chapter 25: Just Breathe...

Seth's POV:

Finn and I eventually made it to the nurse's office. We sat in the nurse's office, on the infirmary bed. Whilst waiting for the nurse, I asked Finn why Dean had attacked him.

"I don't have a clue, to be honest... I was just getting my things out of my locker, and the next thing you know...He comes beating me up." He answered.

I sighed and spoke, "I-I'm really sorry for this... I don't know what got into him..."

"Don't be sorry Seth..." he said, giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled back at him and we stared into each other's eyes for a while.  Then he started to get closer to me, "I'm really sorry Seth..." he uttered.

"For what?" I questioned.

"For being a real jerk to you... It was wrong what I did..." he replied, looking down.

I lifted his chin up with my finger and said, "Everyone deserves a second chance..."

He started getting closer and closer to me until our lips pressed together. I immediately pushed him off me and started yelling at him, "Finn! What the fuck?! I'm with Dean!"

"Leave him, Seth! He doesn't deserve someone as good as you!" Finn responded.

"No Finn!"

"Why not Seth?! He's not good for you, and you know it! He has anger issues! If you mess up once, you'll end up like me right now!! Do you want that?" Finn said.

"No, but-" I said before being interrupted by Finn.

"Then be with me!! You said everyone deserves a second chance, so give a second one!"

"I-I'm sorry Finn...but no..." I retorted and left the nurses office, with a few tears in my eyes.

I was walking around the hallways when I bumped into someone. That person was no other than Dean.

"Oh, sorry Seth." He said and helped me off the ground. He looked at me and noticed I wasn't in a happy mood, "Hey...what's wrong?"

I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. I burst out crying and tightly hugged Dean.

"Baby Boy, who made you cry?" Deans asked.

"I-I'm s-sorry Dean!" I cried out.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" He questioned.

I sniffled and answered, "F-Finn k-kissed me..." As soon as I spoke those three words, Deans whole expression changed. His eyes went a darker shade of blue, his eyes were furrowed and had a slight, deadly frown on his face.

"I-I'm sorry... I pushed him off as soon as he did..." I continued, "Please don't be mad at me."

"Seth, Sweetheart, I'm not mad at you...In fact, I'm proud that you came and told me..." He said with a slight smile. I smiled back at him and he cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

~ skip to the end of the day ~

When walking home from school, all I could think about was what Finn told me in the nurse's office.

What if Dean did hurt me when he was angry? Dean wouldn't hurt me would he?

I ultimately made it home from school and saw my little sister, AJ, sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey AJ..." I spoke.

"Hi." She responded with a smile.

"I'm gonna take a nap, so if you need me, or there's an emergency, I'll be in my room..." I spoke.

"Okay," she replied and continued watching her programme.

I went straight upstairs into my room. I and put my phone on the nightstand and took a nap.

~ one hour later ~

I finally woke up from my hour nap and fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror.

The doorbell downstairs rang, and I went to get it. I opened the door and saw my mother with another man.

"U-Um... Hi mum..." I spoke, staring at the man behind her.

"Hey, Sweetie." She said walking into the house, "Hello AJ!" She continued, hugging AJ.

"Um, mum? Who is this?" I asked, looking at the man with a confused look.

"Oh Sweetheart, I forgot. This is Randy." Mum answered.

"Okay... And what is Randy doing here?"

"Well, Seth... Randy's my boyfriend..." Mum said with an innocent smile, looking at Randy, who was looking at me.

My jaw dropped, "Boyfriend?!" I yelled.

"That's right!" Randy cheered, behind me.

"N-No... You can't do that...What about Dad?" I stuttered.

"Sweetheart...He's...He's d-dead now..." she replied.

"Besides," Randy started and I turned towards him, "Your father would want your mother to move on and be happy..."

"I-I..." I sighed, "I need to go..." I said and went to grab my jacket. I went to AJ and kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'll be back soon." She smiled at me and I left the house.

I decided I'd go stay with Dean for a bit. I knocked on his door and his mother answered.

"Seth, it's nice to see you! What brings you here my dear?" She greeted.

"Hello, Mrs Ambrose. Is Dean here, by any chance?" I asked.

"Yes dear, he's just upstairs." She said and moved out the way for me to enter the house.

"Thank you." I smiled whilst taking off my shoes at the front door.

I went upstairs to Dean's bedroom and knocked on his door three times.

"Yes, Ma?" Dean spoke.

"I-It's me. Seth..." I answered.

"Seth? Come in!" He yelled.

I opened the door and saw Dean laying down on his bed.

"What are you doing here, Seth?" Dean asked.

"I just... I-I don't want to be home, right now..." I sighed.

"Why?" Dean questioned, patting a spot on the bed for me to sit. I sat down and took a shaky breath.

"I-I" I stuttered. I bit my mouth trying to hold back my tears, but it didn't work.

"Hey, Hey, please don't cry..." Dean said softly, embracing me with a hug, "Everything's going to be okay...just calm down and tell me what happened..."

"M-Mum came ho-me t-today..." I spoke, "A-And she h-has a new b-boyfriend..."

"Boyfriend? B-But- What about your-" Dean spoke.

"T-That's what I-I said..." I said. All of a sudden, I started to cry even more. My sobs became harsher and it felt like I couldn't breathe.

"I-It's okay Baby Boy, I-I'm here..." Dean spoke tenderly, massaging my head, "Everything is going to be okay... Just breathe..."

I tried calming down but I failed. "In..." Dean spoke, both of us breathing in, "And out..." he continued, both of us breathing out. I started to de-stress and took one shaky breath.

"You okay now?" He asked, and I nodded in response. He kissed my forehead gently and continued to massage my head.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before my eyes started to drift off and before you knew it, I was asleep...
_____________________
Hola🌴✨

How are you?☁️💓

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🪐🤎

Have a nice dayyy❤️