Chapter 24: Last Straw...

Dean's POV:

After Seth and I parted ways, I went to go speak to Finn. I need to give him a piece of my mind. How dare he tell Seth I'm using him for his body!

I spotted Finn at his locker, getting some of his books out. I went full speed at Finn, charging at him.

I grabbed him by the collar and yelled, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I have no clue what you're talking about..." Finn said, unfazed by my temper.

"Yes, you fucking do!" I shouted, "How dare you say to Seth that I'm using him for his body!"

"We all know it's the truth," Finn chuckled, "I don't see why you would fuck him anyway. He's useless, stupid, unpleasant, no point him being on this earth. Pathetic, I tell you..."

That...

Was...

The...

Last...

Straw!!

I pushed Finn to the ground and pounced on him. I started throwing punches at him, repeatedly. All I saw was red.

Roman's POV:

I was walking through the hallway when I noticed Dean attacking Finn.

I ran over to them and tried to pull the two apart. Eventually, I broke the two apart.

I then dragged Dean to the janitors closet, quickly, leaving Finn laying on the ground, "What the fuck, dude?" I yelled, "What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?!" Dean asked, with furrowed eyebrows.

"The dude has a broken nose, it seems, and a busted lip!" I replied, earning a low, dark chuckle from Dean.

"He deserves it!" Dean screamed, "How dare he talk like that about Seth! How dare he call him useless, stupid, unpleasant, pathetic! How dare he say that Seth has no use of being in the world!"

"I didn't know, but-" I started only to be cut off by Dean.

"No Roman! He had no right!" Dean huffed, "I'm sorry but I'm gonna leave now, see you later..."

"Y-Yeah...bye..."

Dean's POV:

I left the tiny room and saw Seth checking on Finn. What the actual fuck?!

I speed walked over to them, "What are you doing with this bastard, Seth?"

"Why did you do this?" Seth croaked with tears in his eyes.

"Seth-"

"You know what, never mind, you can tell me later..." he halted, "Come on Finn..." he said, helping Finn up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the nurse's office." He replied and walked away...

Why is Seth helping him??
_____________________
Hellooo🐸💖

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🐨💕

Have a nice dayyy❤️