Chapter 4: Really? Are you sure?

Seths POV:

It was first period. English.

I sat near the back of the class and got out my essentials.

I notice someone enter the classroom. He had slightly tanned skin, a black leather jacket, and icy blue eyes that you could get lost in.

All the things I like in a guy...

Yes you heard me right, a guy. Just to clarify, I'm gay. Nobody actually knows, apart from my family, who are really supportive. Not even Dean knows. I do plan on telling him, but I don't think right now would be a good time...

The boy then sits next to me. He smiled at me and my heart flutters.

"Hey." He speaks, in an Irish accent.

"H-Hi..." I stutter.

"Got a pen I could borrow?" She asked.

"Ye-Yeah, sure." I answered, quite quickly and quickly rummaged through my pencil case, in search for a pen.

I finally find one and hand it to him.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

"N-No problem." I replied, shyly smiling back.

_ _ _ _ _ _

The bell rings and we pack up.

I started to walk to my next class, which was math.

I suddenly feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see the boy again.

"Um, I forgot to give you back your pen..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"O-Oh... Th-Thank you." I smiled and thought for a moment. "I- um, you can keep it... I-If you want to..." I said.

"Really? Are you sure?" He questioned and I nod in response.

He smiled and said, "You know, I never did get your name..."

"Seth... Seth Rollins." I responded.

"Well it's nice to meet you Seth... I'm Finn, Finn Balor." He said, holding out his hand, for me to shake.

I accepted and shook his hand and asked, "What class do you have now?"

"Um..." he said, checking his timetable, "Math..." He replied.

"Oh really? Same." I said.

"Cool." He spoke and we walked together to math class.
_____________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter🥵😍

Have a nice dayyy❤️