Chapter 27: You're so Beautiful...

Dean's POV:

After our first period, Seth and I left school and went back to my house, since my mum was at work.

Seth sat down on the couch and I sat down beside him. He rested his head on my shoulder and I sighed.

"Why is life such a mess?" Seth asked, breaking the silence.

I kissed his head and rubbed his back gently, "God has his plans, for everybody...Life may be tough at first...but you have to get through it, you have to keep going... Otherwise, you haven't lived for a great purpose..."

Seth took a shaky breath and said, "W-What would you do...if I-I killed-"

"Don't finish your sentence..." I took his hands in mine and spoke, "Don't ever think of killing yourself, Seth Rollins...You're better than that... P-Please..." a single tear running down my face, at the thought of losing him.

"Think about your sister, how heartbroken she'd be... Or your mother-"

"She doesn't care anymore..." Seth coldly said.

"Yes, she does...She's just... lost at the moment..." I sighed, "T-Think about m-me..." I croaked out.

There was a few minutes silence until Seth spoke, "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm not thinking s-straight..." he stuttered, wiping away the tears from his eyes.

I cupped his face and, softly, kissed his nose. He giggled, causing me to smile.

"You're so beautiful," I said, his coffee brown orbs staring into my ocean blue ones. He blushed and looked away, smiling at the ground.

"I'm really not Dean..." he responded.

"Yes, you are..." I replied, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers, "Don't let anyone tell you different..." I brought his hand up to my lips and, carefully, kissed the centre of his hand.

He turned a light shade of pink and I kissed him. He relaxed into and started to kiss back. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, and he accepted. Our tongues danced together, in sync. I then picked him up and carried him to my bedroom. I laid him carefully on my bed. He started fiddling with my shirt and I asked, "You sure?"

"I love you, Dean Ambrose..." Seth replied.

"I love you too Seth Rollins," I stated before connecting our lips once again.
_____________________
Heyyy🥳💕

Short chapter 👈😎👈

Hope you enjoyed this chapter😌💅🏼

Have a nice dayyy❤️