Chapter 13: Not at all...

Seth's POV:

I went downstairs, into the kitchen and saw my little sister, AJ, eating cereal.

"Hey AJ," I spoke.

"Hey, Rollins." She replied.

I got out the cereal from the cupboard and poured it into a bowl. I then got the milk out of the fridge and, also, poured it into the bowl.

I got a spoon and sat down, opposite AJ.

As soon as I sat down, my phone vibrated, indicating I got a message from someone.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Finn🤤💞

Sunday 16th February 2020

6:47 am

Hey, Beautiful

I hope you know I'm blushing right now...

Good. That means I'm doing my job correctly :)

shut up...

Anyways, what are you up to?

I'm getting ready for school, which is what you should also be doing.

I am ready. That's why I started messaging you.

Do you want me to pick you up?

That would be nice :)

Alright, bye Sweetheart ;)

_ _ _ _ _ _

I felt my face heat up and I guess my sister noticed because she asked, "Why are you blushing?"

"W-Wha- No I'm not!" I stuttered.

"Yeah, you are!" She argued.

"N-No!"

"Seth, your face is red-"

I blanked out everything she said because I noticed something behind her...

A man with wet, dirty blonde hair. That man was Dean. He was only in a towel, making me blush even harder if possible. Drops of water from his hair lowered onto his perfectly shaped muscles, then tumbling onto the floor.

"Wow..." I muttered.

"Wow what?" My sister questioned, turning around to see what was behind her.

She turned back to me and smirked.

"You like him?" She asked.

"W-What? No, I don't!" I responded.

"Yeah, you do." She said.

"No..." I muttered.

"Whatever..." she said, "I'm heading to school now, bye. Oh and tell mum I've left." She continued, walking towards the door and exiting the house.

"Hey..." I heard someone speak. "I used your shower, hope you don't mind..."

"N-Not at all..." I replied.

"Oh, and your mum told me to tell you that she wouldn't be home when you got back from school." He said, making cereal for himself.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"Not sure..." he shrugged.

My phone then vibrated again.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Finn🤤💞

Sunday 16th February 2020

7:03 am

I'm outside your house now :)

Alright, one sec :)

_ _ _ _ _ _

"Who's that?" Dean inquired, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Finn," I answered, "he's walking me to school, hope you don't mind..."

There was a silence before Dean spoke, "Not at all..."

"He's outside now, so, I'll see you later?" I said, as more of a question than a statement.

"Yeah, see you later..." Dean uttered.

Before I left, I gave him a kiss on the forehead. I then put my shoes on and grabbed my backpack. I exited the house and saw Finn waiting outside.

I went over to him and we walked to school.
_____________________
Hi🍼✨

Hope you enjoyed this chapter😍🖤

Have a nice dayyy❤️