Chapter 33: So, We're Doing This Again? (smut)

(A/N this chapter will contain smut! If you don't like smut, I suggest you skip this chapter! Read at your own risk.)

Dean's POV:

1 year later...

Seth started showing up to school again, but it was different... He wouldn't hang out with me, Sasha or Roman. He would always be alone and always wear these black hoodies - almost like he was hiding something. It wasn't like the old times anymore...

Although we weren't together anymore, I was still really worried. Breaking up with him was probably the worst thing I've ever done... I regret it... He's going through a hard time right now and I've made it worse.

Today was a Saturday. Renee has been staying at my house for weeks now. We've gotten closer and closer to the point where I'm starting to have a tiny crush on her... but then guilt eats me alive knowing that Seth was next door... all alone...

"Dean? Hello??" A voice spoke, "You there Deano?"

Deano. Seth always called me that...

"H-Huh? W-What were you saying?"

"Today is movie night, so I asked, what movie are we watching?"

"You decide," I said.

"Hmmm, how about Harry Potter?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"Then it's settled! I'll go to the shop to get some popcorn. Want anything else?" She asked and I shook my head no, in response.

She left the house and I decided to message someone.

{You have now unblocked ninja💕👑}

hey...

how are you?

in all honesty, I'm doing terrible

He responded? Wow. Didn't think he actually would.

Really? Sorry to hear that...

mhm. How are you?

I'm great!

No, I'm not.

oh

Oh god, I've hurt him more...

In fact, I have a new crush! Her names Renee. She's gorgeous! You need to meet her one time. We're having a movie night today, wanna come? :)

Why am I doing this?? I'm just hurting him more...

sure, I'd love to...

Lies.

it's nice to know you've moved on... just so you know, I still love you x

I love you too...

I have to go now... I'll message you later?

Don't go-

sure x

Well, that was eventful. But why does he always leave so randomly?

_ _ _ _ _ _

Renee eventually came back, from the shop.

"Hey Renee," I spoke, "Is it okay if I invite someone over for movie night?"