Chapter 34: Good Little Boy

Seth's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I looked at the ID and noticed that it was Randy.

Where the fuck are you?

I'm at Deans house...

Well, you better get your ass back here or else you know what will happen.

Okay, just give me five minutes.

There's a good little boy.

I was caught by surprise when I noticed my phone had been snatched out of my hands.

It was Dean. He looked at my phone, supposedly reading the messages, then looked back at me like he was disappointed...

"Seth..." he said with sad eyes, "W-Why?"

"It's not like I have a choice... I have to go-" I said, taking my phone off him and getting out of bed.

"No. You don't," he stated, "Seth, he's blackmailing you!" He continued whilst I got ready.

"I'm sorry Dean, but I have to go..." I replied.

He sighed, "Text me? So I know you're safe," he said and I nodded in response. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said 'goodbye.'

I walked to my house and opened the door. Once I got in, I noticed Randy was sitting on the couch, back facing me. I tried sneaking up to my room until I heard, "Going somewhere Sethie?" I stopped dead in my tracks.

"I-"

"I thought you were a good boy, Seth... Good boys don't run from their daddy's..." he spoke, walking towards me.

"P-Please... stay back.." I stammered.

He then stood in front of me and pushed me to the ground and started punching and kicking me. I started to choke on my tears. Why me? Why is this happening to me??

"Randy?! What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice. It was AJ.

"None of your business you little brat!" Randy spat at her.

"AJ?" I uttered, "AJ, please g-go upstairs..."

"But Seth-" She argued.

"No AJ! I-I'll be fine...I don't want you to g-get hurt..." I begged.

She sighed and went up to her room.

Abruptly, my phone started ringing, seemingly Dean.

Randy's POV:

"Phone. Now," I demanded.

He quickly got his phone out and handed it to me. I answered the phone call and put it on speaker.

"Seth? Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked at him, signally him to speak to Dean.

"Y-Yeah," he sniffled, "I'm f-fine..."

"Are you crying, Seth?" He questioned.

"No..." Seth said, just above a whisper.

"I'm coming over to get you, now."

"N-No! Please don't!" Seth spoke.

"That bastard is hurting you, Seth! It's not okay!" Dean said, making me growl in anger.

"P-Please Dean... I'm b-begging to you..."

There was a moment's silence before Dean sighed, "Fine... Stay safe please,"

"I-I will..."

"Alright, love you," Dean said.

"Love you t-too..." Seth responded.

Seth's POV:

Randy ended the phone call and threw my phone somewhere on the floor.

He crawled on top of me and starting attacking my neck, roughly. I moaned as he found my sweet spot.

"W-Why?" I spoke, tears running down my eyes. He then moved his hand down to my shaft and started stroking it, causing my breath to hitch.

"Why what, Princess?" He queried.

"Why do you always d-do this t-to me...?" I choked out, "I-I haven't done a-anything to you..."

"Because I can Baby Bo-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by the door bursting open.
_____________________
Hellooo🥰💅🏼

Cliffhanger🤭🛍

Happy Birthday Colby Lopez💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🐍💍

Have a nice dayyy❤️