Chapter 3: Do I have to?

Deans POV:

Whilst walking to school, I saw a familiar figure walking. He had long black hair, tanned skin, I knew that figure. It was Seth.

I ran up to him and tapped his shoulder, from behind.

"Oh, hi Dean." He smiled.

"Hey!" I replied, returning the smile.

We then began walking to school. Although there was no talking, the journey to school wasn't awkward.

_ _ _ _ _ _

We, eventually, arrived at school.

"What lesson do you have first?" He asked me.

I got out my schedule and checked what lesson I have.

"Science... Then math...." I respond, "How about you?"

He pulled out his schedule and replies, "Umm... I have English first then Math."

The bell rings and we part ways, going to our first lesson.

_ _ _ _ _ _

I walk into my science class and sit at the back in the corner.

This is going to be long... I thought.

"Okay class, I'm Miss Stratus and I will be your science teacher this year." Our teacher spoke. "This lesson we're going to be learning a bit about each other, but first, I need to take the register."

She went over to her desk and called out our names, one by one. She, finally, finished the register and proceeded to ask questions to each individual student.

"Umm... Lets see... Mr Ambrose?" She said. "Is Dean Ambrose here?"

I raised my hand.

"Oh good!" She spoke. "So Dean, tell us one fact about yourself."

"Do I have to?" I questioned.

"Yes, yes you do have to." Miss Stratus said.

"But I don't want to..." I argued.

"Well, unless you want a detention after school with me, I suggest you speak." She replied, getting a little impatient.

I sighed and spoke, "I guess I like wrestling..."

"See, wasn't so hard was it?" She smiled.

I rolled me eyes and slouched back on my chair.

_ _ _ _ _ _

The bell finally rang and it was time for second period.

I eventually arrive in Maths class and I see Seth talking with another boy.

I noticed Seth was laughing at something he said and for some reason, it made my blood boil. I felt jealous, envious and even resentful for this guy.

Seth turned around and saw me. He smiled at me and waved for me to come and sit next to them.

I walked towards them and sat next to Seth.

"Hey Dean!" Seth greeted me.

"Hey..." I replied, with not nearly the same energy as him. "Who's that?" I asked, pointing at the person next to Seth.

"Oh, Dean this is Finn. Finn this is Dean. I met him in English." Seth said.

"Oh... cool..." with said, with a fake smile.

For the rest of the lesson, Seth only spoke to Finn. I felt abandoned and left out. I sighed to myself and the bell rang.

I packed my things and headed out the door.
_____________________
hellooo🥴👻

Hope you enjoyed this chapter😈✨

Have a nice dayyy❤️