Chapter 35: Hero

Seth's POV:

Suddenly, the door burst open. It was a figure of a man. He had sandy blond hair that was slightly curly, a black leather jacket, and icy blue eyes. I knew that figure from anywhere...

"Get the fuck off of him!" A husky voice yelled.

"And why would I do that, young man?" Randy questioned.

Without a response, the man charged at Randy, pouncing on him. He started punching and slapping Randy, furiously.

After a few more hits, Randy was knocked out.

"Are you okay, Seth? Are you hurt? Are you injured? Is anything broken? Are you-"

"I-I'm fine Dean..." I mumbled, weakly smiling at him.

He held me tightly in his arms, kissing the top of my head, multiple times.

A few seconds later, AJ and my mother came downstairs, "What is going on here?"

"S-Sorry Seth... I-I had to tell mum..." AJ stammered, looking down at the floor.

"Dean? What are you doing here? Why is Randy on the floor?"

Dean's POV:

"Your boyfriend, Mrs Rollins, tried to rape Seth. I heard screams coming from here so I came in and saw Randy on top of Seth... Then it escalated to this..." I replied, pointing at Randy.

Mrs Rollins sighed and spoke, "AJ, honey, please call the police..." AJ nodded and skipped to the house phone to call the police.

Mrs Rollins came up to me and engulfed, both, me and Seth in a hug.

"I'm so sorry, boys," she whispered, "I've put you both through hell... Thank you Dean... for coming just in time..." she kissed both our heads and smiled.

She then walked off, into the kitchen. I kissed Seth's cheek and whispered in his ear, "I love you so much... Don't ever forget that, baby boy,"

"I love you too!" He grinned and nuzzled against my nose.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Within 15 minutes, the police came and arrested Randy. AJ, Mrs Rollins, Seth and I were all on the couch watching a movie.

Seth's POV:

After the movie was over, everyone went to their rooms. I begged Dean to stay the night and he eventually agreed. I was currently in Deans arms, as my head laid on his chest.

"I love you, Dean Ambrose," I uttered.

"I love you too Seth Rollins," he responded and kissed my forehead.

Eventually, darkness took over my body and I was in dreamland...
_____________________
Hellooo🥺💓

How are you guys?🐮💗

Next chapter is going to be the last chapter💕💫

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🐙💖

Have a nice dayyy❤️