Chapter 21: Scared

Deans POV:

I woke up, during the night, to sound on crying. I looked down and saw Seth sobbing and shifting in his sleep.

"Seth?" I spoke.

He then started shaking.

"Seth!" I said, tapping him.

"H-Huh?" he finally spoke.

"You okay?" I asked, "You were crying and jerking in your sleep..."

"I-I had the same nightmare..." he said, sniffling.

I embraced him in a hug. He tightly hugged back and I rested my head on his.

"Don't worry..." I whispered in his ear.

He looked up at me with tearful eyes and said, "B-But what if t-they're t-true...?"

"H-How so?" I said, quite nervous for the answer I'd get.

"D-Dads g-gone... I just fear I'm gonna l-loose you... I'm scared..." he replied, his voice trailing off at the end of his sentence. His lip was quivering like he was about to start crying again.

All of a sudden, he started uncontrollably crying. I hugged him tighter as tears raced down his face and a great tremor overtook him.

"I'm not leaving your side..." I whispered, massaging his head, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me..."

"I'm not good enough..." Seth mumbled.

"Don't say that, Baby Boy..." I said, turning his head to face me, "You're perfect just the way you are, understand?"

He shook his head 'yes' in response with a small smile. We laid back down on the bed. I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him closer to my body so that there wasn't a gap.

"I-I love you..." Seth whispered.

"I love you too, Baby Boy..." I responded and kissed his head.

_____________________
Short chapter!😍💫

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🥴💕

Have a nice dayyy❤️