Chapter 36: Their Past

Kirishima's POV
"Kat, where all your plants?" "I don't fucking- oh. I threw off my balcony at Deku." I turn towards him, "Dude! Did he get hurt?" He shakes his head, "What happened to Babe, Ei?" I turn back to the desk, "I felt like that would sting. Why'd you throw your plants off the balcony anyway?" He mumbles something.

Bakugou's POV
   "Like hell- they took my kisses and affection." "What was that?" I quickly look at him, "NOTHING!" I sigh, throwing my head back onto the bed. "Ei, I've kinda been wondering... we know a whole lot about how Cat and Chicken Wings met, but we don't exactly know how they got together.." Ei turns to me, "We also don't know a lot about Rin, Skaza, Soup, or, even, Woods. I'm interested in them too, you know."

I grunt, sitting up. "Well, then. Let's find out more about them. Fire-Bitch will probably answer a lot."

Ei and I exit the dorms, walking toward 2-A's dorms. Then, Fire-Bitch appears, "Ah. Fuck." Ei screams, then shakes his head, "Oh.. Sorry! I wasn't expecting you to pop out like that." She shakes her head, "No. Anyway, aren't you two supposed to be studying?" "Actually, Ei wants to learn more about you." Her eyes widen, "M-m...ME?!" He nods, "Yeah!" "Oh... o-okay. Umm... well.. let's see."

Eva's POV
Ever since I can remember, I wasn't grown up with a quirk. In fact, I was quirkless until my first year at U.A.

My father, David Skaza, often worked long shifts at one of his many hospitals. He also had faith that I'd either work along side his lifelong friend, Enji, or become a hard trained doctor like him. My grades were the most important thing to him, often resulting in severe punishment if I had anything lower than an A-. I remember his words exactly, "U.A. will not except students with grades under an A-! It's not happening under my roof!"

I remember this girl, she was absolutely stunning! The boys drooled over her everyday. Her name was something like, Amille. It was beautiful. Then, one day during the middle of the class, this boy showed up. Turning a note in saying something about Amille not coming back to school. His name was John. The girls didn't drool over him much. Well, at least not until 8th grade year.

   John was a very shy boy. Often, not talking to anyone. There were rumors about his quirk having something to do with not using the restroom, but I didn't know. Before I met John, I met this very smart boy named Alex. He hung out with most of the boys, but eventually stopped and became my first friend. John joining later on.

  When John's sister got her first battle on television, he wanted no one to know. We all came to school, hearing everyone talking about it. John was super on edge. When his sister showed up at my house, *cough* KittyHawks *cough*, she was really nice. A couple of scars on her wrist and neck but that was about it.

  My first day of U.A. was a literal nightmare. Everyone was going around asking what quirk you had. It came back to me and I said something that couldn't be seen. Eventually, I was moved from the Hero Course to the Business Course. Leaving John and Alex there. When my quirk finally came, I set Alex's hair on fire. Roy had to put it out, but laughed about it.

   My start of my second year, Roy had me moved back to the hero course. Sadly, I couldn't say no. But, after a while, I started to enjoy it. Eventually meeting a very Angry Pomeranian, a rock, human Pikachu, and a fanclub of girls who have their own ships. We even started a website! On it, is all the pictures you can dream of. It goes from students to pro heroes! Though, our most popular one is one with Todoroki, I don't mind.

Kirishima's POV
   I shake her hand, waving her goodbye as we leave. Kat and I turn the corner to be greeted with Alex. "Alex, my man! What's up?" Alex shakes his head, "I was listening to music, what do you need?" "Mind Freak, your past. Now."