Birthday Special:Party Games

Bakugou's POV
  "Aren't these children's games??" I ask, sitting on the bed. All of my "squad" had decided they wanted to have a "sleepover." Fucking Ei dragged me along. "Awe! Come on, Bakugou! It'll be fun," Alien says, smiling. She pulls out the empty bottle and sets it in the middle. Ei looks over at the setup. I scoff, "Dumb fucking children's games."

Ei picks up his shirt. "I'll play, just give me a second-" "SPIN THE BOTTLE. SPIN THE FUCKING BOTTLE ALIEN!" She smirks, spinning the bottle, it lands on Pikachu. I hear giggles from outside the door. Ei walks out, shirtless. He opens the door, revealing Deku, Icyhot, and fucking Mind Freak. "I was invited to a sleepover," Mind Freak says, looking over at me. "Didn't know you also invited wild animals."

Ei chuckles as he walks back toward the bathroom. I roll my eyes, watching as Deku sits next to Alien, "What are you guys doing??" Alien looks at Deku, "Spin the Bottle, wanna join?" Deku nods, causing the others in his group to join as well.

   A few spins later, and it's my turn. I spin it as Ei sits on the ground. It lands on...

ICYHOT!

  I kiss Icyhot on the cheek, and sit back down. A few seconds, and Ei spins. It lands on... THE FUCKING PLANT?? WHO THE FUCK PUT A PLANT THERE. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Needless to say, there were no kisses for me that night. The FUCKING PLANT took them all.

Kirishima x Plant. Okay I'm gonna go to bed now. It's 3:06am here.