Special Chapter:Christmas Lights

(Message from the Author: This will have nothing to do with what's going on in the story right now. This is just a Christmas Special)

Kirishima's POV
"Of course! I'd love to come," I say, walking toward my dorm. "But, thing is... I still have a tutor session with Bakubro." I hear a grunt from the other side. "Bro," Kaminari says, upset. "We planned this for an entire month. We were gonna take a walk around the neighborhood near U.A. and see the lights. Possibly do a round of Truth or Dare. Honestly, just invite Bakugou." I sigh, before hearing a door knock. "Ooh- I'M COMING!" I sigh, clicking off of our call.

Within a few minutes, I gather up the courage and text Bakubro;

You:Willing to join me and the gang with Christmas Light seeing instead of Studying? I'll buy Hot Chocolate.

I throw my phone onto my bed. Doubting he'd even answer. Then I hear a ping. I rush over and look at what he said,

Bakubro💥💜💥:List the time we need to meet and the people going. If your buying Hot Chocolate, then I'll bring Candy Canes.

'I...I convinced him?' I thought, before giving him the time and the gang's names and numbers.

Bakugou's POV
I walk out of my dorm to be greeted with Shitty Hair's grin. "Excited to hang with us," He asks, as we walk toward the elevator. I nod, "Honestly, it's Christmas Break, and we need to have 'fun'. So, getting out of the dorms will be nice."

When the elevator dings, we both enter. I click the button to go the Common Room and we stand patiently. The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open. Standing there is Alien, Dunce Face, and Tape Elbows.

"Kirishima!" Dunce Face says, running up to him. I look down at the gift in my hand. 'To cliche?' I think, as the group surrounds us.

Before I know it, we are already walking down to the neighborhood. "So, Bakubro.." Tape Elbows says, looking at the gift. "Who is that for?" I glare at him, but he keeps insisting. Eventually, I say,"Secret Santa. You pulled a name remember. I just... never gave mine to the person I pulled. So..." I watch as terror crosses his face. "It was just our group that did that correct?" I chuckle, "And Jiro. She added that we add an odd number and offered to pull a name too."

Jiro... the person that started this. She suggested we pulled names. I pulled Shitty Hair. And the rest is history.

We walk by a couple of houses, before Shitty Hair starts making a ruckus about Hot Chocolate and asks if anyone wanted to come with. I nod and agree. We start walking.

"Bakubro." I turn and look at Shitty Hair. "I couldn't help but realize you had a present with you this entire time." I sigh, then nod, "Yeah, our groups Secret Santa. That says a lot." I look down at the present, then hold it up. "It's yours," I say, shaking, "Take it."

   We both sit on a bench and he looks over at me. "You are my Secret Santa?" I nod, then he starts to laugh. "What? What's wrong?" I ask, wondering if I did something wrong. He smiles,"No it's funny is all, I'm your Secret Santa." He says, reaching into his pocket and grabbing a small box.

   We both take a look at each other before opening the gifts. Inside of mine is a nice looking necklace. Not very girly, I has an explosion on it and says "Die! Die! Die!" My gift to Shitty Hair... is an expensive hat that says, "#1 1-A's Student's Boyfriend."

   He puts the hat on without looking at the writing. "Shit head. You like it?" He nods. I point at the hat and smirk, "There's writing, dumbo." His eyes widen as he takes the hat off of his head. He pulls out his phone and turns on the light.

   "What?" He says, turning to me. "You read it. Now, your my boyfriend." And with that, our Christmas Light Show, has come to an end.