Chapter 16:one touch, One contact, One Save

*⚠️WARNING⚠️*
CUTTING AND SUICIDE MENTIONS AHEAD. I AM WARNING YOU.

Bakugou's POV
   "Fuck," I sigh, removing another blade from his bathroom. Ever since his father escaped, I've been finding blades in the bathroom. Some with fresh blood, and some without. I want to ask him about it, but I have absolutely no clue what he'll think. I hear him shift in his bed. "Bakugou?" He calls our, I grunt. "In here, Ei."

  I put the blade in my pocket and walk up to him. He is still half way asleep. There is no absolute way he'll survive the water park today at all. I grab him, pulling him down with me. He gasps, then sighs. "Bakugou... I can't sleep." I laugh, "I'm trying to get you to go to sleep Dumby." He nods, pressing his face into my chest. I close my eyes and drift off.

Kirishima's POV
'No... no... NO! NO! NO!' I jolt up, feeling Bakugou's arms fall. I look around. 'He's not here... He's back in prison Ei.' I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I grab one of the clean blades and pull up my sleeve. 'One mark, doesn't have got dig into my skin. Just a stress reliever.' I feel the cold blade touch my skin, leaving a barely visible mark.

I get out of the bathroom and am greeted with Bakugou. "Hey. Ei, what were you up to?" I gulp, then sigh, "Needed to piss, Bakugou." He looks at me, "TMI, Ei. TMI." I smile, trying to reassure him, but doubt it worked. He walks out of my room, and I flop on to my bed.

  I look at my phone.

1 New Message.
Open?
-Yes-
-No-
Opening...

Denki ⚡️: Hey Kiri!
Mina asked me to tell you to grab the watermelon for the class.

You:I will. Thanks.

Denki⚡️:Short reply??
Is this Bakubro??

You:Why the fuck would it be Bakugou?
No, Denks. He just left.

Denki⚡️:EVEN CUSSING!!
This has to be Bakugou!
My Kirishima wouldn't cuss!

   'I'm no longer the Kirishima you knew... I knew I changed... but how much for good?' I sigh, turning off my phone. Today, is gonna be long.

Bakugou's POV
We enter the water park for a second time. Kiri is staying near me as the rest of the class runs off toward the many different water slides. I feel a tug at my clothes, then turn around. He has his head down, to the point I can see some of his black roots. Then he points. "The Wave Pool?? Are you.... Fine, let's go."

   We walk down toward the Wave Pool. I put my stuff down and watch as he takes off his shirt.

'What.

The

Actual

FUCK.

Is

That.'

   I look at the small but apparent scars on his shoulders. I grab his hand and point. "Look. I don't know what the fuck this is," I say, not angrily... I hope. "But this is the exact same thing that happened to Deku before his mom walked in on him right before... yeah." He looks away, visibly upset. I grunt, pulling him closer. "I need to know how long you've been doing this, Eijoru." He looks at me in shock, then sighs. "Since the... incident."

  'Not long at all... Okay.' I pull him close and hug him. I hear a sob come out of his mouth and he hugs me back. "I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner, Ei." I say, in tears. "No. Kat. I'm sorry," He sobs, before hugging tighter. I realize Deku is running over, with Aizawa. I let go, grabbing my jacket and throwing it over him. His sobs slow, but tears are still rolling down his cheek.

  "Bakugou. Kirishima. Everything alright?" I watch as Deku starts to get antsy. I look at his wrist, the scars still some what visible. Kirishima nods, then I shake my head. "No. I need a minute and he's got to tell you something." I walk toward the bathroom. Quiet sobs escaping my mouth.

'Why? Out of everyone. Why him??'

Kirishima's POV
  Aizawa rushes me toward a medical tent. They assess the damage on my shoulder.

The following Conversation ensues:
Aizawa:Is it bad? Will he be fine?
Medic:Yes, yes of course.
Aizawa:IT'S BAD?!?
Medic:No! Not bad at all honestly.

  I gulp, looking up as Aizawa calls my moms. I immediately hear Ichika answer. He talks a bit, and I hear a sob be let out. I look up to see Denki looking at me. He rushes over.

  "Yo! Dude, what happened?" I smile, and shrug. I watch Aizawa click off of his phone and look at me. "Okay so... the next step would be a mental hospital. But, because U.A. has the money, you'll be in our Mental health group and counciling. I also have to have you room with someone for the next month or so." I nod, Denki gulping. He looks at me, then my wrists, and back at Aizawa. "He can room with me," "Sadly, Nezu has already said he'd be rooming with Todoroki." Denki sighs, and Bakugou walks up.

"Fuck, Ei." I look at him, hearing his voice shake. "I scared everyone today Kat." Denki smirks, pulling out his phone. "NOW KISS!"

Yes, Comic Relief. This Chapter was incredibly hard to write. Am I upset? YES! Is this the end of Secretly Gay?

No.

I'm just gonna take a break for a bit. Next chapter is probably gonna be out Next Monday. And the day of my birthday, I'm gonna write a special! So hopefully, you can wait a tiny bit longer.

I love you guys!
~Royal Meowing

Word Count:944