Chapter 22:The Deal

Kitty Central without her Mask. She has Emerald Eyes, not grey ones though.

Bakugou's POV
  I open my eyes, greeted with this pink haired woman. Her emerald eyes burning right into my soul, "Ah! You're awake. Finally." She helps me sit up. I sigh, "Who the fuck are you?" She laughs, "Nice to know you didn't expect my face. I'm Kitty Central, Bakugou. Or, as people personally know me, Roy Rin. John Rin's older sister." She looks over to the bed beside me, "Zawa. Bakugou is awake."

  Caterpillar sits up. Bandages around his chest. "Ah. Bakugou. You, Kirishima, Alex, Eva, and John-" He gulps, I turn to Cat. She looks down, "Have the week off. I'll need it." Cat goes to leave, but Recovery Girl rushes in. "Roy, John. He has brain activity." Cat's eyes light up, and she rushes out.

   I pick up my phone and dial a number. "Hey Pikachu. Mind Reader or Ei around?" "Dude! Yeah. All of the second year Hero course is here." I hear a struggle. "ALEX- NO-" "HI BAKUGOU!" I pull the phone away from my ear, wincing at the sound. I bring the phone back, "Hey Mind- Alex. What are you guys doing?" He laughs, "Present Mic told us to hang out. Apparently, seeing Kitty Central's face is really bad. So, she's staying in the school until her costume gets fixed. Also, how was your 3 day sleep?"

My jaw drops, "Three days Alex?" I hear Ei's voice, "Who is it?" "It's Bakugou." The phone gets handed over to someone, "Babe?!?" I smile, "Hey. I'm fine. My legs healed. Guess Fire Bitch did her job." He laughs, "Yeah. You know, I thought it was Kitty Central was the Villian for a good moment. But now, we've got to be careful. Kami's on the loose and, well. Aizawa got stabbed in the chest."

I grunt, "Yeah. Alright. See ya soon." "Yeah. I... I love you, Kat." I sit in shock. I take a deep breath, "Yeah. Yeah. I love you too, Ei. Bye." "Bye." I hang up. Hearing the door open, I look over at it."Bakugou. Walk with me." I get up, following Cat out.

"What's wrong with Time Freak?" Cat laughs, "Right now, not a lot. Any questions for me? Not my brother." I nod, looking at her, "Why keep a hood over your face? I mean, clearly, your good looking. But why?" She stops, "I don't wanna be attacked in my casual form. Plus, makes it easier to hide from the press."

   I nod, "Okay. I've had this question for a while. How fucking old are you?" She giggles, "Graduated from here almost two years ago. I'm 20." I blink, "You're the number 5 Hero. And you're... FUCKING 20?!?!?" She nods, looking back at the end of the hallway. I walk toward her, "Real quick, how'd you meet Chicken Wings?" She looks at me, "Hawks?? I mean... hmm.."

Roy's POV
"Training Day! This time, pair up with the third year's here." I watch as everyone pairs up. I pull my hood over my head some more. It's awkward enough that I'm known as the 1st year who came from the states. But also the 1st year who destroyed a 3rd year the other day.

"HEY! PINKY!" I look up, watching an idiot with wings run up to me. "You're training with me today!" I nod, looking at the ground. I put my hands over the cat ears on the hood of my costume. We walk toward the training grounds, "...and that's how I watched as Endeavor walk into a pole." "Do you ever shut up?" He turns, "Nope! Get used to it Cat! I know we'll be working along side each other soon enough!"

"I have a name, Bird Brains." He shifts, "Oh? Then spill." I scoff, "Roy Rin. Your's??" He smirks, "Keigo Takami. But people just call me, 'Hawks!'" I giggle, "No wonder. You have a huge ego." He laughs. I look at him, "My Hero Name is gonna be Kitty. Just Kitty." He stops, looking back down at me, "Well, I can already tell, I'm gonna see your name everywhere! Might as well change it to something like...." He snaps his fingers, immediately coming up with an idea, "Kitty Central! You like that, Kitty Kitty?" I roll my eyes, "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever...

Bird Brain."

Bakugou's POV
I look over at Cat as she laughs, "Man. That's Keigo for you. Asks me to join his Agency every single time he sees me." She turns to me, "Honestly, he doesn't take no for an answer. Same way he'll always be. Kinda surprised his girlfriend hasn't dumped him." I gape, "Chicken Wings isn't single?!? What a fucking surprise!" She laughs, "I know, right!?! Honestly, when he told me, I laughed. Thinking it was a joke."

"Alright, how do you know Caterpillar?" She shakes her head, "Zawa... Saved me. I... Well, long story short. I went through a depressive episode, cutting and everything. And well... he walked in as I hung the rope." She looks back at the end of the hallway, "So... I guess, he saved me, John, and Kura." I glance toward her, "Kura?" She nods, "Our little sister. She's somewhere around here. Probably with Mic, honestly."

She and I walk down the stairs, "How'd you find out about your quirk?" She looked at me, "My mom had a quirk that copied people's numbers. My dad has a quirk that has to with the senses. Yeah, if you put two and two together, I'm pretty much their spawn." I shrug, "Time Freak's quirk is Time Travel. How does that-" "I'm adopted."

I stop. She continues walking before stopping as well, "I mean, my quirk is nothing like his. I look like a fucking third year. I'm a confused lesbian. Waiting for an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend of 3 years. Then there's John. Fucking, looks like he's fucking 25. An amazing person.

"And at some point in his life he stopped wanting everything. He went from the most popular person in middle school to being a nobody because of his transition. I'm standing here, supporting you and Kirishima's relationship, my brother finishing his Transition. I'm fucking saving money for his top surgery. I'm supporting you guys the way I can, and if the way you saw me before changed everything. Then listen up, I'm gay. Just as gay as you, Kirishima, pretty sure even Shinsou, but here I am. I'm alive, fighting for our rights here in Japan."

She takes a deep breath, "If you or Kirishima need anything at all, Bakugou. I'm a call away." I nod. She takes a step forward and I grab her arm, "Hey. Don't. Please, take you time. You've given this place an moral boost. You're the reason everyone feels welcome here. I get it. Heroes need to teach for 4 years. But, don't leave us here. Alone. You're everyone's hope and dreams, and that's what drew Chicken Wings to you."

  I hear a quiet sob, before being embraced by warm loving arms. I feel warm liquid run down my cheek. And within that moment, this lady I had just gotten to know.

Felt like a real hero. Like someone I should look up too.

Finally. Okay so, my 4 chapters a week isn't what's going to be happening EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. Like before, I am now releasing 2 Chapters today. And, honestly. Roy Rin and John Rin are my favorite characters to talk about. Though, my overall favorite is a tie between Eva Skaza and Alex Soup, Roy and John just have a lot to talk about. Also, I'm not uploading this weekend at all. But you are welcome to ask your burning questions here.
Enjoy your weekend guys.